London murder rate overtakes New York's

webfact

3 minutes ago, CharlesSwann said:

What is needed is a map plotting exactly where the perpetrators of violent crime live or have grown up. Then we need some demographic analysis of those neighbourhoods. Then some simple chi-square tests will demonstrate the significance of certain demographics in producing violent crime. Then address those issues.

This is basic stuff. Are the politicians not even that clued up?

But many low-life travel to do their stuff....:stoner:

1 hour ago, simple1 said:
2 hours ago, altcar bob said:

Can take these boys out of Africa.but cannot take Africa out of them

The OP is based on a spike in murders in the last few months, very likely on a statistical basis to go back to 'normal'.

Hence the rush to blame it on the colored folks before the numbers inevitably flatten out, thus deflating their so-called arguments.

A legendary bank robber, when asked why he robbed banks, replied, “because that’s where the money is.” But that isn’t the story of crime. Crime is more prevalent in low income areas than high income areas. Poor people are more likely to be victims than rich people. Criminality is not race-based, but socio-economically based.

It’s not that rich people don’t become criminals (or victims), but that their criminality is more genteel. Like Bernie Maddof (and his victims).

• Confused 2

I had that covered by 'where they grew up'.
Well, it won't happen. Any analysis that correlates violent crime with race or immigration will be suppressed. And if the correlation is proven, the utopian left will only call it evidence that more welfare is needed.

Sad but true IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CharlesSwann said:

Any analysis that correlates violent crime with race or immigration will be suppressed

HMG publishes violent crime stats by ethnicity, spend a few minutes to source info? No easier to post conspiracy BS...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

HMG publishes violent crime stats by ethnicity, spend a few minutes to source info? No easier to post conspiracy BS...

This article refers to murders only . It would not surprise me to see London at the top of the league for other crimes such as rape , muggings , theft , drug dealing and gang warfare most of which are committed by ethnic communities .

How did the UK get into such a mess ?  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, superal said:

This article refers to murders only . It would not surprise me to see London at the top of the league for other crimes such as rape , muggings , theft , drug dealing and gang warfare most of which are committed by ethnic communities .

London is the UK's largest city (by a huge margin), its top of the league in a lot of things. 

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'm always happy to be in London, I'm betting a lot of other people are. 

my mum lives there. i bloody hate going to visit her. can't stand the place to be honest. still great places to live in the UK but London isn't one of them IMO

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, superal said:

Let me guess your other presumptions:

“Ethnics” are stupider, have smaller dicks, are sexually aggressive with rapey tendencies, lazy, prone to drunkenness and messy eaters.

Oh, Lordy, you know them so well, in your presumptuousness.

36 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Let me guess your other presumptions:

“Ethnics” are stupider, have smaller dicks, are sexually aggressive with rapey tendencies, lazy, prone to drunkenness and messy eaters.

Oh, Lordy, you know them so well, in your presumptuousness.

No it is gang culture of the youths got nothing to do with Racism the deaths were mainly Blacks in the begining but now spreading out the 17 year old girl who died in here Mothers arm looked Asian  there is a video online of a gang fight but it's in the DM which is banned in Thailand.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43624392

2 minutes ago, mbamber said:

No it is gang culture of the youths got nothing to do with Racism the deaths were mainly Blacks in the begining but now spreading out the 17 year old girl who died in here Mothers arm looked Asian  there is a video online of a gang fight but it's in the DM which is banned in Thailand.

Here we go it's in the Mirror.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-17-shot-dead-north-12300232

3 minutes ago, mbamber said:

My point was: look at the stats, see what they tell you. You seem to be relying on anecdotal evidence and suppositions. 

46 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

My point was: look at the stats, see what they tell you. You seem to be relying on anecdotal evidence and suppositions. 

No it is not anecdotal evidence 2 CHILDREN HAVE Died stop being a racist.

39 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Please look up what anecdotal means.

Can Trace my Paternal Blood Line to Jonas Micklethwaite 1725 in Mirfield Yorkshire England so I am English as do know Anecdotal but we are talking dead children 2 in the last 48hrs London is getting bad and it needs a change in attitude the young think their life's are cheap.

On a lighter note our London branch which moved there in the 1700's change there name to Micklewhite because thick Southerners kudent  speek propper so changed it to Micklewhite not a lot of people Know that :smile::smile:

59 minutes ago, mbamber said:

2 CHILDREN HAVE Died

8 minutes ago, mbamber said:

we are talking dead children 2 in the last 48hrs

8 minutes ago, mbamber said:

On a lighter note

On a lighter note??

I wonder what you call an Imegrant who has settled in and is disgusted at the behavior at the New Breed. A Racist troll perhaps by the lefty members here.Or just have his views deleted i recon.[emoji1579]‍[emoji264]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1