Solaraze 3%

champers

Has anyone seen this gel in Naklua or North and Central Pattaya? I have tried Boots and Watsons in Central on Beach Road but neither have it. 

Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks, in advance, champers.20180320_103739.thumb.jpg.602e9a844590018734822b3270b738e2.jpg

I would try Fascino first for anything like that. They are generally the cheapest in town and seem to stock most things, or can get them from their suppliers quite quickly. There are branches all over town and the biggest I know of is next door to City Hall.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

It seems the major ingredient
Is Diclofenac that should be easy to find in most chemists here

Looks like just diclofenac, 3%.

3% might be somewhat "strong".

Diclofenac is one of the most sold pharmaceuticals worldwide.

I bet a qualified pharmacist can suggest you a locally produced equivalent.

The all around "Difelene" brand is only 1% but available over the counter.

Of course there is plenty of 50mg to 100mg tablets available.

• Thanks 1

Any good?

Diclofenac is a pain reliever in the drug class NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug). It is available both over-the-counter and by prescription in the United States. Its common brand names are Voltaren, Cataflam and Zipsor.Jul 12, 2017
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rimmer said:
Any good?

Diclofenac is a pain reliever in the drug class NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug). It is available both over-the-counter and by prescription in the United States. Its common brand names are Voltaren, Cataflam and Zipsor.Jul 12, 2017

The pills not the gel have been superseded by more modern NSAIDs notably cerebrex. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ROBINPATTAYA said:

I had to use this when I was living in Oz, it was about $80 or close to 2400 baht with the conversion at the time.

Would be interested in the price here & I concur with the Facino suggestion.

Cheers

I used to get it in the UK on prescription, so was only £9 or so a tube. My doctor told me the retail price is £50, but that was before Brexit and the £'s fall against the Baht. I am happy to pay and just need to locate it here.

You can get various strength generic or branded in most pharmacies  very cheap.  I assume you use for sun damaged skin and not for joint pains or similar. If the % is off, I would not worry too much. Apply a bit more/frequently or less. Good luck. MS

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, moonseeker said:

You can get various strength generic or branded in most pharmacies  very cheap.  I assume you use for sun damaged skin and not for joint pains or similar. If the % is off, I would not worry too much. Apply a bit more/frequently or less. Good luck. MS

Yes, it is to remove hard skin from my scalp. Solaraze 3% does the job.

Regarding previous post with the images:

as I already mentioned it is child's play to buy 1% Diclofenac gels ("Difelene" very popular and cheap).

image.png

These are available over the counter in Thailand and many other countries nowadays.

Not all the images above allow to see what concentration they are.

The OP shows a 3%  gel ("strong").

I can't tell how easy you can get them in Thailand.

The "Muay cream" is NOT Diclofenac.

A different pain relieving formula similar to the popular "Counterpain" stuff.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Solaraze brand is not available in Thailand.

There are many, many brands of topical diclofenac here but AFAIK all are 1%, and you do need the 3% strength if you are treating keratosis.

• Thanks 1