Shinawatra siblings ‘should be ashamed’, says Prayut

snoop1130

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 6:18 PM, Samui Bodoh said:

I bet this is BS

I bet that Prayut thinks of both Thaksin and Yingluck every single day and every single night, wishing that the Thai people liked him as much as they love them.

The sad bit is that they never, ever will.

sob...

More Thai people like him than they do the fugitives. Maybe you can't remember the atrocities they were responsible for.

How long have you been working/living in Thailand?

I personally saw what happened in Kalasin and Khon Keen 15/16 ago with the extrajudicial killings.

I remember what happened when he was deputy prime Minister in 1997.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

More Thai people like him than they do the fugitives. Maybe you can't remember the atrocities they were responsible for.

How long have you been working/living in Thailand?

I personally saw what happened in Kalasin and Khon Keen 15/16 ago with the extrajudicial killings.

I remember what happened when he was deputy prime Minister in 1997.

All the Thais I know love the Shins, and praise him for saving their villages from the drug dealers.

They say they need him back as Prayut has allowed the criminals to flourish.

The only people I ever hear praising Prayut are white foreigners.

I don't care one way or the other, not my business, just saying what I hear.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The only people I ever hear praising Prayut are white foreigners.

Noisome foreigners didn't like Thaksin because he planned for the demise of Thailand's sexpat attractions but at that time, these same foreigners were actively participating in it.

Now the same noisome foreigners have turned +60, settled down with Noi in Bahn Nork and are all for Prayuth shutting down the sexpat attractions.

Funny that eh?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Noisome foreigners didn't like Thaksin because he planned for the demise of Thailand's sexpat attractions but at that time, these same foreigners were actively participating in it.

Now the same noisome foreigners have turned +60, settled down with Noi in Bahn Nork and are all for Prayuth shutting down the sexpat attractions.

Funny that eh?

Don't know, I avoid all foreigners, assuming they are scum.

Yingluck and thaksin are a disgrace stealing a fortune and should be sentenced to min 20 years they are both greedy scum! 3 cheers for the Junta!

Edited by KonKorat
Spelling error
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

YingLuck has nice teeth, sweet smile and looks younger than her age. Of course with so much money you are carefree and enjoy life. Depressed? Well, go shopping dear.

The brother said, "enough is enough" however somehow or rather money is not enough. So I need to come back to get more. oh, ho, ho...........leeches everywhere "Meung Thai".

On 4/3/2018 at 6:46 PM, AGareth2 said:

and a coup is not breaking the law?

How could a coup be breaking the law when the law is already broken by this shinawata guy? A coup is a saving grace for the country to get everything back in order how can you all farangs cannot understand this.