Shinawatra siblings ‘should be ashamed’, says Prayut

snoop1130

Just now, stephen tracy said:

I was never a fan of the Shins but what we have now is much, much worse, and I sincerely hope they continue popping up smiling in photos from various spots abroad, just because I have no doubt it infuriates the man-child to no end. The quote from the man-child in the report says it all. He initially states, “I don’t have any feeling about them."... and in the same breath he says: "They should have been ashamed. They broke the law and they still dare to go out", which completely  contradicts the first statement.

Oh yes, of course he is lying, he is afraid of them, that's why Yingluck was "allowed" to "leave" . You bet your ass that he would not have let her go if he didn't fear she would be more of a threat to him from behind bars then from abroad. 

On the one hand, I would like democracy (true democracy, not what is proposed for Thailand with the current consitution and 20 year roadmap) to return, on the other hand, I would miss Prayuth and Prawit, because their lies are simply highly amusing. I have to say I respect them for keeping a straight face. I bet once the cameras are off, they piss themselves behind the curtain..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

...we are now seeing that the distribution of many millions of baht of government funds to the poor has been pilfered/diverted by corrupt officials and this is under the little generals watch, so is he any different and will he be prosecuted??

Tuck a few million under the little general's watch, or his #2 guy's?  Like tucking a few bills under a dancer's garter belt at a titty bar?  Maybe these guys are saving up so they can go somewhere like the Shinawatra clan and have a good time. 

• Like 2

Why should the Shin siblings feel any shame at all?

They played the game Thai way and my way while in power.

I think this gov craps itself everytime they hear the name, Shinawatra ...

Edited by Inepto Cracy
Spelling and unauthorised correction of my words.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

He wasn't wearing a friend's watch. He has a collection of luxury watches that if sold, could pay for a small hospital. Why, in the face of all evidence to the contrary do the junta-philes continue to clutch at straws and attempt to defend the indefensible? Is it just the psychotic obsession with Thaksin?

Show the receipts made or stop spreading your slandering nonsense.

If you think that buying votes is the democratic way of winning an election you have a long way to go.

And if you think that not paying tax and buying the land where Swampy airport was planned to sell it for 5 times the original price is fair you come from another planet as me.

Those siblings offended soo many laws that they even are not welcome in Japan where they liked to buy a house, also not in London and Sidney. I bet they're in the plane now before Japan is kindly asking them to leave because they don't want to ruin their good reputation.

Look Thailand, we have no friends left, only 2 of us here in Tokyo enjoying all the money we stole from you....have to go now, see a policecar coming...byeeee...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, tropo said:

All of them, then he replaced them all with his own laws.

The only difference between him and the other law-breakers is that he had tanks under his control.

but he knows that his pay check is paid by them through their various back offices.  He will not push the high end of town too much.  The big money is all in the other corner.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

and a coup is not breaking the law?

Somebody should tell him, in  countries not badly administered by a junta consisting of political amateurs, people are granted some rights. For example: they are allowed to walk and talk in public, read what they want, and vote for their leaders in free and fair elections.

• Like 2