Adverts Jumping Out.

NoshowJones

Very occasionally, I am getting adverts jumping out at me when I am reading, I understand Thaivisa not allowing adblocks as they depend on

advertisements to fund the site, but this nonsense is just going too far, and if it continues, I will only in future use Thaivisa very sparingly. For

any Tech guy reading this, make sure it stops NOW. :post-4641-1156693976:

As far as I am aware Thaivisa does not use pop-up or pop-under adverts.

So before you go around issuing red cards please ensure your machine is clean of any malware.

It would be useful if you could post a screenshot of one of the offending commercials.

• Like 2

On 06/04/2018 at 2:53 PM, Crossy said:

As far as I am aware Thaivisa does not use pop-up or pop-under adverts.

So before you go around issuing red cards please ensure your machine is clean of any malware.

It would be useful if you could post a screenshot of one of the offending commercials.

Sorry Crossy.  I check for malware all the time. I have even had a quote which I never printed on another thread.

On 4/6/2018 at 1:18 PM, possum1931 said:

I understand Thaivisa not allowing adblocks

They went through a period of trying to ask people not to use them but that eventually stopped. Since I am using one and still here..........

Correction - I see another post suggesting that there are still (or new) issues and just realised I switched browsers about 6 weeks ago to Brave.

Edited by topt
Correction
  • Confused 1