Buy a Prefabricated House around CM?

Hoss

Why not go with a traditional concrete and block builder ? Average cost per square meter is 5,000 to 10,000 baht. :smile: 5,000 baht sq meter is for the very basic and thai style house .....10,000 baht sq. meter is for a western style house (kitchen and carport included)

• Like 2

There is a guy making them just off 1317 on the left hand side of 121 as you head toward highway 11. They look really nice from a distance but not great up close and they are not teak. I don't remember prices but when my wife and I were looking at them I thought they were overpriced. Have you considered having one made from a converted shipping container? There are some really great plans for them online.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, beachproperty said:

Why not go with a traditional concrete and block builder ? Average cost per square meter is 5,000 to 10,000 baht. :smile: 5,000 baht sq meter is for the very basic and thai style house .....10,000 baht sq. meter is for a western style house (kitchen and carport included)

The Reason is, a traditional concrete house need much time for the building process. I just only have 2-3 weeks. That´s the Reason. :smile:

4 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

There is a guy making them just off 1317 on the left hand side of 121 as you head toward highway 11. They look really nice from a distance but not great up close and they are not teak. I don't remember prices but when my wife and I were looking at them I thought they were overpriced. Have you considered having one made from a converted shipping container? There are some really great plans for them online.

Hey, thank you. I can´t find it....maybe you can give me the google maps data? :smile:

About shipping Container.... I don´t like metal, because it´s really hot inside. :sad:

Edited by Hoss

21 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The Reason is, a traditional concrete house need much time for the building process. I just only have 2-3 weeks. That´s the Reason. :smile:

Well then I think you're "Sh*t out of luck" because any prefabicated home that you can put up will take 2-3 weeks alone to find. Then another 2 weeks to (if your lucky) to bring to the property THEN another month (Again If you're lucky) to do a foundation and hook ups. Good luck:passifier:

16 hours ago, Hoss said:

Hey, thank you. I can´t find it....maybe you can give me the google maps data? :smile:

About shipping Container.... I don´t like metal, because it´s really hot inside. :sad:

I'm sorry I don't use google maps, but 1317 is the highway ( a continuation of Mahidol rd.), that goes past the front of Promenada and continues on to Sankamphaeng hot springs. There is a traffic light a couple of km's past Promenada, that is the junction with 121, turn right and the shop is on the left before you get to the 7eleven. They had a few different floor plans and they do look good, my issue was the perceived durability of them. I think they could be moved onto a site though. Good luck

• Like 1