I want to have my daughter's car crushed in korat.

britishrepublican

2 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yes.Well said.

I remember sitting by the side of an elderly gentleman who was dying and saying.."Perhaps it is time to call your son?"

To which he replied.."No, he stole two rainbow balls and a Choo Choo bar from me...." which is when I said to myself .."Europeans are nuts.."

20 years later I have not budged from that position.,

In what language did he speak? The items you refer to dont exist in the UK..Nor the rest of Europe I suspect. They are American.. Your anecdote seems false to me.

Drop the oil and water and thrash it

If it's a manual, rev 3rd gear to redline on the highway then shift it into 2nd gear and dump the clutch, daughter cant drive the car if all the valve stems are bent

Edited by Jdiddy

19 hours ago, The manic said:

In what language did he speak? The items you refer to dont exist in the UK..Nor the rest of Europe I suspect. They are American.. Your anecdote seems false to me.

You suspect wrong Choo Choo balls are not American they are made in Austraila . Maybe just a EU guy who liked them and was living in AU

On 4/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, britishrepublican said:

The video will be posted. I want to video a grabber pick the car up by the roof and set it into a car crusher and I want to see it come out the other end no bigger than a washing machine. 

She will learn not to give me backchat. She can get the bus in future.

fantastic idea.  However you should sit beside her in it so hopefully you'll end the blood line.  Just a thought.  And no more back chat!!! 555

On 4/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, tifino said:

she's probably on another web forum - trying to find out how to have you shot... (quickly) :shock1: 

Great idea.  few thousand bhat and a couple bottles of Sang Som should do it.

On 4/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, britishrepublican said:

The video will be posted. I want to video a grabber pick the car up by the roof and set it into a car crusher and I want to see it come out the other end no bigger than a washing machine. 

She will learn not to give me backchat. She can get the bus in future.

Ypu'll get the best view from the inside.  Don't forget to video.

On 4/9/2018 at 12:11 AM, 473geo said:

Shouldn't worry about future back chat, anyone who can be this mean will probably not be spoken to at all!!

Sure you cannot find a less dramatic and more acceptable solution? seems a bit excessive and OTT?

You men insane don't you?

On 4/9/2018 at 2:58 AM, TunnelRat69 said:

I am sure there are dozens of guys on this forum that would  like to meet your "daughter"  might buy her a better car than you did, maybe.......how about posting a picture, then you would be saving the 'technically  your car' and get rid of your "daughter" at the same time.   Are you really British??  In all my years, I have never heard someone talk about their "daughter" like you have......why not try somthing called  "Parenting??" instead of hooliganism  :coffee1:

very well said.  he said he's got money.  I think it would be put to better use on a lobotomy for himself.  just a thought.

21 minutes ago, joeyg said:

very well said.  he said he's got money.  I think it would be put to better use on a lobotomy for himself.  just a thought.

Personally, I'd much rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

Sorry, i meant what are Choo Choo Balls

He said Rainbow Balls and Choo Choo Bars , the balls refer to any rainbow colored balls someused like a tenis ball for grip strength.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

He said Rainbow Balls and Choo Choo Bars , the balls refer to any rainbow colored balls someused like a tenis ball for grip strength.

You guys have extensive experience with balls... :whistling:

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, weegee said:

Good Post...

And i bet he loved you from the day you were born and still did when he passed...Yes sad, Dads had it rough back then. He had to take care of everyone in the family on his own back financially...While Mum stayed home and done her job making the home. Thats the way it was, but some allowed their kids too much freedom, and as a result, the word respect disappeared from our culture.... a long time ago.

Almost correct. My sister told me that he was proud of me ( she was jealous of that ) but he never said anything to me, never gave me any encouragement in life, sent me off to boarding school when young, tried to make me use my holiday money to pay for my room and board while at home, never helped me financially despite being well off, and rarely wrote to me.
The biggest lesson he taught me was that I couldn't rely on him. After he died, the only reason I got anything of his estate was that he forgot to change his will.

Re my mother; she wanted to work as she needed more than he gave her, but he didn't want her to, and made her feel useless.

Respect is earned.

Well, it was raining outside and I had nothing to do, so I was curious how the poster BritishRepublian responded to all the advice he received from his obvious troll posting, 12 pages of advice.........Yep, only one saying he would post a video of the car crushing.  Goes to show you what kind of poster he really is  - he went into my garbage dump.  I sincerly wish him and all his money the best of luck, he is going to need it, woman scorned and all that hey??

6 hours ago, Justfine said:

That's like burning your own house to teach someone a lesson. If the car is in your name you are only harming yourself.

Can't argue with that line of thought. A bit like topping yourself to teach someone a lesson.

Maybe confiscating the keys might work!?

26 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Can't argue with that line of thought. A bit like topping yourself to teach someone a lesson.

Maybe confiscating the keys might work!?

Sell the car and buy yourself a nice watch, phone and tv.

Shouldn't be buying cars for others anyway. They need to save themselves and accept responsibility for it if they want one.