Ladyboys turn up for conscription call

webfact

Ladyboys turn up for conscription call

By The Nation

6c557b0dc70f48719f1a7efa36498a16.jpeg

Dressed in a feminine traditional-Thai costume, a ladyboy reported herself to a conscription unit in Phetchaburi province.

“I am inspired by BuppeSanNivas (the hugely popular TV series set in the Ayutthaya period),” said Malai Puangdej, 22.

She turned many heads at the unit due to her costume. 

In Chon Buri province, four ladyboys also joined the conscription process at the provincial hall. 

One of them, Jorakrit Kamalanont, said she was not drafted because she had already had breast implants. 

“My physical conditions now do not match my gender at birth,” she said. 

Full story:  http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30342753

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-04-09
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Is that guy rubbing her/his arm while doing his best horny chimpanzee impression !!!

Well there was little reason to doubt, her very obvious ample tixx are half falling out.

Not exactly polite in Thai style, but no doubt the ladyboy wanted to make an impression.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

They should accept them all and start a whole new regiment. They could call them the Battling Bitches of Bangkok, and they could be one of the fiercest brigades in the army. 

Also armed with the obligatory stilletos. :smile:

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Is that guy rubbing her/his arm while doing his best horny chimpanzee impression !!!

I know, it's almost as if the two of them are saying, "Wow! Look at the size of that todger!"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Shhhh!  You're asking to be handbagged by a trans woman wearing a wig and six-o'clock shadow.

Don't you realise that gender, unlike one's biological sex, is entirely a social construct? Despite what's between your legs you can be any of more than 70 different genders you choose, just by deciding that's what you are. Oh, and change your mind later, and adopt a new gender identity whenever you feel like it.

Honest. I kid you not.

Welcome to the brave new world of the trans human, being ushered in with almost indecent speed by "progressive" Western governments like those in the US, Canada and the UK, with the backing of Silicon Valley, Big Pharma and billionaire "philanthropists" such as dear old George Soros and a burly former four-star US general who decided in his fifties that he was actually a woman.

I assume George must still have a few shekels left over after throwing a fortune at trying to reverse our Brexit referendum result!

Back the old days, when boys were boys, girls were girls and most us were happy with this traditional arrangement, folk who felt they had been born the "wrong" sex and wanted to change were diagnosed with a psychological disorder known as gender dysphoria. 

Now we're being told that the people who really need professional help are those of us who find the idea of changing your gender as easily as your socks a bit hard to swallow.

Ah, well - that's progress for you.

Now, where's that old frock I forgot to throw out after my last girlfriend did a runner? If you can't beat 'em. . . 

Also in this modern age, people who are woefully ignorant of a subject get to voice their stupidity - swings and roundabouts I suppose

Edited by PremiumLane
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

Also in this modern age, people who are woefully ignorant of a subject get to voice their stupidity - swings and roundabouts I suppose

I can't wait for you to educate me. Feel free. I'm sure there must be others out there as ill-informed as you clearly think I am.

• Like 1