Huge cache of "war weapons" found as toy trader faces 10 years in jail for water guns!

webfact

In a nation where the power is held by guys in green with real arms....:coffee1:

It would be funny...but the truth is.....it is really really very sad...

Sometimes I wonder if Thailand is part of the same galaxy as the rest of humanity......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Lethal water pistols, dartboards, connect 4.......what's next on the RTP hit list. Tiddlywinks and pick-up-sticks?

I am sure this "misunderstanding" can be sorted with an appropriate donation to the Policeman's Ball. 

A hefty donation of a foot  in the policemans  balls would be better

somebody enlighten me please. I have no idea what a highpowered water gun is. All I see around here have a small tank with water and pressured air. Big ones may shoot 40ft. I zoomed in on the photo and these look very much like any other sold at Big-c etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I was at the mall the other day. War weapons were on sale, 20% off.

Sure I saw them in Tesco Lotus.

I would rather they were occupying themselves  finding real weapons often used to vent driving frustrations!

• Like 1

My grandson still has his water pistol from last year, will the police be organising an amnesty so he can go round and hand it in? Of course, he'll have to turn up with his mother as at 5 years old he's not quite old enough to ride a motorcycle.

I have been hit in the eye by a hi pressure water gun in Chiang Mai, a white bunghole that did it on purpose an thought it was funny.  It is sposed to be a fun time, not something that arss holes can take special pleasures in.

Edited by suave

8 minutes ago, suave said:

I have been hit in the eye by a hi pressure water gun in Chiang Mai, a white bunghole that did it on purpose an thought it was funny.  It is sposed to be a fun time, not something that arss holes can take special pleasures in.

I couldn't agree more. There are some nasties out there who utilize this time of year to behave in a vindictive spiteful manner.  Best to bunker down for the next few days and rude it out mostly indoors. A bit of a  sad statergy  i know, but who wants to be part of the annual  statistic.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

3 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Lethal water pistols, dartboards, connect 4.......what's next on the RTP hit list. Tiddlywinks and pick-up-sticks?

I am sure this "misunderstanding" can be sorted with an appropriate donation to the Policeman's Ball. 

Playing cards used in Bridge?

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I wouldn`t want to be on the receiving end of one of those high powered water guns if on my motorbike. Those water guns are capable of causing serious damage or blinding someone if aimed directly at the eyes. Glad the police are getting them off the streets.

I stopped using my mc, around the songkran period, years ago, following an attack by a water weapon of mass destruction, that damn near parted me from the mc..... there I was, thought I was gunna die

the war weapon of choice, wielded by a ( you know the word) tourist... well... it looked like this, and was half full of ice... no toy, no sir, but a robust and handy improvised home made weapon, none the less.... ban them!

DF4EFC28-83F1-452C-8FD5-6E92B614D6BD.jpeg

Edited by farcanell

44 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Sure I saw them in Tesco Lotus.

I would rather they were occupying themselves  finding real weapons often used to vent driving frustrations!

Yep.... to true.... if push comes to shove, I’d much rather be shot at with a water squirting pistol than a bullet.

• Like 1

April 1st was almost two weeks ago. I didn’t realize that Thailand also did April Fool’s jokes on people. 

Surely this can’t be serious. And I thought the leftists in the west were getting truly nutty with things like 35 different genders and other crazy things.

Edited by Catoni
Correction