HIV positive Australian begged Thai woman for sex with her two year old granddaughter

rooster59

On 4/15/2018 at 9:25 AM, rooster59 said:

Hawke had also made a violent sexually explicit video of the Thai woman’s 16 year old daughter, who is also the mother of the two year old.

You are a sick pervert scumbag 

But sorry if I read it right the mother is a sick person too and what about her daughter 16 years old with a 2 year-old  child  so she get pregnant as 13 something is wrong with this family 

I am curious if that is his real name - two  Australian prime ministers names combined into his name. Has he changed his name to cover his tracks of previous behaviour like this?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You are a sick pervert scumbag 

But sorry if I read it right the mother is a sick person too and what about her daughter 16 years old with a 2 year-old  child  so she get pregnant as 13 something is wrong with this family 

I presume you mean Hawke, and not Rooster?

9 minutes ago, xen said:

I am curious if that is his real name - two  Australian prime ministers names combined into his name. Has he changed his name to cover his tracks of previous behaviour like this?  

Good point! Maybe just coincidence, but worth the RTP looking into it - bet they haven't even thought of that!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nemrut said:

Further proof too many farang, especially those from US/UK/AUS, are depraved, ego-centric socio/psychopaths.

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Which country of moral rectitude do you hail from?

Maybe he/she is from Disney Land? :burp:

On 15/4/2561 at 10:14 AM, AGareth2 said:

hopefully he will be put away for a long time

and not be able to travel after that

If convicted he will automatically have his passport cancelled. He will also if ever released have some sort of monitoring system. He will die in prison in all likelihood. He will wind up in the pedo prison  but he aint going anywhere. If he somehow gets released he will not be allowed to live near schools, child minding centres etc and he will have no assets. He will better off topping himself.

Is all this kind of behaviour becoming more prevalent or is it just that our communication systems make the world such a small place these days? It never seemed like this in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up. It just all seems to becoming more common place to hear about this kind of stuff. Where will humanity end, or certainly at what point will all humanity as we understand it be lost? Maybe global warming is the answer, or maybe we should just swop Trumps red 'bring me a coke button' for the real 'red button'.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Is all this kind of behaviour becoming more prevalent or is it just that our communication systems make the world such a small place these days? It never seemed like this in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up. It just all seems to becoming more common place to hear about this kind of stuff. Where will humanity end, or certainly at what point will all humanity as we understand it be lost? Maybe global warming is the answer, or maybe we should just swop Trumps red 'bring me a coke button' for the real 'red button'.

I think you are right with all that you say except your last sentence!

The information is more readily available these days - by the push of a button, whereas in the 50's and 60's when I was growing up, you never heard of such atrocities, and you never read about it in the papers. (The 70's were a bit of a haze for me!) The worst you heard in my childhood was of "dirty old men" fiddling with young kids in the public baths etc, but also you didn't hear of people being gay either. (And before anybody jumps on that comment, I am not labelling gay people as pedophiles!)

In my opinion, a lot of the problems are caused by the fact that today, the punishment does not fit the crime, therefore there is virtually no deterrent for this kind of behaviour. Some of the prisoners in jail in the West probably have a better standard of living than many pensioners struggling to get by on a meagre pension. (Although they can't go for a "walk round the block", they can go for a walk round "The Block"!) The bleeding heart liberals who will say that this kind of creature is "obviously sick and needs help" are right when they say that he is "sick", but I think that he is beyond help, and it would be interesting to know if he has had any "help" in the past?

Edited by sambum

2 hours ago, nemrut said:

Further proof too many farang, especially those from US/UK/AUS, are depraved, ego-centric socio/psychopaths.

I refuse to be tared with that brush as would most farang who live here, some may be pot bellied boozers, some into drugs and low class sex but I doubt that there is more than 1 in 10 million who is that depraved so keep your generalizations to yourself.

• Like 2

As a Australian i feel ashamed  when scum like this exist  we have some sick perverted people down under 

I hope he gets what he deserves but are Australian court system is so weak that he will get of light I'm sure. 

They up side is if he goes to jail he will be dealt with when they find out what he did 

Rough justice 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

It never seemed like this in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up

You don't want to know what went on in children's homes , churches and schools back in the 50's and 60's. A lot of it was hidden , you can read about a lot of the old cases online today .  Is it worse today ?  I don't think so , just more "in your face " thanks to internet.  

On 4/15/2018 at 12:26 PM, The manic said:

They have a peculiar sexual macho/ gay culture ..obsessive worship of men in tight white shorts struggling in close physical contact . They seem conflicted to me. And an appalling dress code. If a person is capable of walking around barefoot or with rubber sandals and vest in public they are capable of anything!

I would suggest that you start looking in your own backyard wherever that may have been before you start criticizing others and obviously know nothing about the Australian culture.

On 4/16/2018 at 7:45 PM, anto said:

He is almost as evil as Hillary Clinton .If you believe in Karma like i do then you know he will be taken care of .Just glad he will be off the streets .

That was a poor comparison if ever there was one.

• Like 1