Russian ex soldier denies everything despite "overwhelming evidence" in Pattaya exchange booth attack

webfact

22 hours ago, Xaos said:

This guy and his wife are locked up at court, waiting court case, they said might take time like month+ so he can get lawyer and prepare defence.

Wird cuz thought they do it quick.

Thier kid was sent in to care.

The kid left for Novosibirsk on the 17th as far as I know. Not sure if the wife is actually locked up, but likely passport taken away and an agreement to not leave Thailand.

His sister, Olen'ka Popova has made a post on vk.com suggesting that people "who know him" claim that he was framed. She, of course, is asking for money to be donated to pay for lawyers and for bail(for the wife).

https://vk.com/wall138491929_325

His daughter did an interview, in Russia I guess, where it was said that they had a problem with their landlord at Dusit Lake 2. The inference being that their landlord had something to do with the "frame up". Preposterous, of course.

Daughter's leaving Thailand; https://m.facebook.com/groups/786958214648825?view=permalink&id=1907990515878917

3 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

His sister, Olen'ka Popova has made a post on vk.com suggesting that people "who know him" claim that he was framed. She, of course, is asking for money to be donated to pay for lawyers and for bail(for the wife).

https://vk.com/wall138491929_325

His daughter did an interview, in Russia I guess, where it was said that they had a problem with their landlord at Dusit Lake 2. The inference being that their landlord had something to do with the "frame up". Preposterous, of course.

Daughter's leaving Thailand; https://m.facebook.com/groups/786958214648825?view=permalink&id=1907990515878917

cheers

Words fail me....
Cops said they are pissed cuz he thinks they so stupid and they feel insulted.

They said it was her changing THB to 20k usd, and it was her washing bloodied gloves in hurry before going airport.

She said she thought he was in gym.
He said he was at the beach.

She is charged with that thing when u accept stollen good, money laundering i guess, thats high charge here. 600k bail that they dont have.

He needs 150k for lawyer to start with.

They going to hit them heavy.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

She is charged with that thing when u accept stollen good, money laundering i guess, thats high charge here. 600k bail that they dont have.

He needs 150k for lawyer to start with.

GoFundMe must be good for a few rubles... :giggle:

On 4/17/2018 at 4:02 PM, Xaos said:

Little update.

He still denies, and said he was at the beach at the time (yeh right 8am) (and he is on cctv with backpack, and then that bike was found 2h later on front of his house)

I dont know what charges he faces cuz I dont understand thai, but they told me he faces 10 years so far, he was no so impressed when they told him that.

They moved him to court jail, and cops are going to drive bloodied gloves to lab in bkk

Considering his strength which he was using against this poor woman that he almost killed, 10 years doesn't seem to be enough in my opinion. 

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, balo said:

This is what he did to her! Lucky she is still alive. 

Bloody animal........even punches her after she is rendered incapable and he has the bag.

Throw this piece of sh1t in jail and let him rot there for 10 yrs at least.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

An extra 5 years for the blatant lying and telling fairy tales.

What a terrible character.

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Xaos said:

Little update.

He still denies, and said he was at the beach at the time (yeh right 8am) (and he is on cctv with backpack, and then that bike was found 2h later on front of his house)

I dont know what charges he faces cuz I dont understand thai, but they told me he faces 10 years so far, he was no so impressed when they told him that.

They moved him to court jail, and cops are going to drive bloodied gloves to lab in bkk

He'll claim the gloves don't fit.

How can you tell these gofundmes are genuine? I.e not a random person setting one up to make money.
She definitely deserves compensation
U can trust me.

I took pic inside cc exchange.

20180424_203954.jpg20180424_204026.jpg

18 hours ago, Xaos said:

Where u got that info from?

They dont need to fit, they were sent for DNA

It work for O.J. and they went for DNA testing also. Came up his blood plus the two people he killed.

Edited by JAZZDOG
typo

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 6:23 PM, xylophone said:

Bloody animal........even punches her after she is rendered incapable and he has the bag.

I have to agree with you.

I don't think I could ever feel any sympathy   for  this guy or understanding  for what he did.

But I also won't color all Russians with the brush I use for him.

On 4/16/2018 at 7:41 PM, Bangkokazy said:

He is not guilty until the opposite is proven.

Mostly russian is quality tourist.

Russian are misunderstood by the rest of the world

THE RUSSIAN SUMMER CAMPS WHERE STUDENTS BOX AND ASSEMBLE AK-47S

Blesener_00.jpg

Looks more like Switzerland to me.