12 transgender women drafted, exempted from military service in Pattaya

Rimmer

12 transgender women drafted, exempted from military service in Pattaya

image.png

PATTAYA:--While they were forced to draw lottery tickets this year, 12 transgender women still were disqualified from service at this year’s military service drawing in Pattaya.

Nearly 1,350 males under the age of 21 showed up for the April 7-8 drawing at Pattaya School No. 2 with the armed forces aiming to draft 405 of them. Transgender women, who the government continues to list as men on their government identification cards, were required to appear.

The Sisters Foundation transgender-assistance group was on hand to counsel them on the tests and the requirements and supervised as soldiers measured the trans-women’s silicone and hormone-enhanced chests.

Unlike in previous years, the transgender women were required to draw a colored card which say whether they were drafted or exempted.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/12-transgender-women-drafted-exempted-military-service-pattaya-207620

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-04-20

5 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

So if you get breast implants you are exempted from the draft, but if you are the sole carer for an aged relative you are not? 

What a mixed up world we live in.

Only in Thailand lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Back to harassing tourists and picking pockets it is then!

I'd of made clearer which group I was attempting to defame. Or added some weasel words;

Ptobably back to harassing tourists and trying on pick pocketing as a sideline. It could of been the athorities or the athoritites being the pick pocket harassers. I'v had shit from those in uniform and those that aren't uniform, probably.:passifier:

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I'd of made clearer which group I was attempting to defame. Or added some weasel words;

Ptobably back to harassing tourists and trying on pick pocketing as a sideline. It could of been the athorities or the athoritites being the pick pocket harassers. I'v had shit from those in uniform and those that aren't uniform, probably.:passifier:

I'd have made it clearer what I was trying to say!

• Haha 1

We used to swallow a whole pickled onion and hope it would look like a stomach ulcer on the X-ray.

Seriously, in the name of gender equality, isn't it time women got drafted, too? 

Edited by Krataiboy

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, BigBadGeordie said:

So if you get breast implants you are exempted from the draft, but if you are the sole carer for an aged relative you are not? 

What a mixed up world we live in.

Yes the young man should be exempt

• Like 1

On 20/04/2018 at 5:57 PM, Classic Ray said:

Glad you are such an expert on these matters Dr Digger! It was your use of terms like waterworks that made me realize your undoubted skill in the physical and psychological assessment of those who have undergone gender reassignment.

I am glad you Understand  :thumbsup: