Distraught Woman Wants Justice For Boyfriend's Prison Death

snoop1130

Distraught Woman Wants Justice For Boyfriend's Prison Death

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

couple-696x469.jpg

Patchirapong Boonyasema and Wanicha Ouyub. Photo: Wanicha Ouyub / Facebook

SAMUT PRAKAN — Earlier this week, Wanicha Ouyub visited her man doing time in prison. He was over halfway through a two-year sentence and in high spirits. Two days later, she was staring at his purple-bruised body on a table at Bang Bo Hospital.

And in the days since she went online to call attention to the suspicious circumstances in which 34-year-old Patchirapong Boonyasema died – his corpse showed heavy bruising – corrections officials Friday scrambled to explain what happened.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/04/20/distraught-woman-wants-justice-for-boyfriends-prison-death/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-4-20
  • Thanks 1

Horrendous. Really feel for the lady here as the only real punishment anybody will get is a transfer, and no lessons will be learned (except to allow bereaved persons never to take morgue photos again).

You can sense how broken this lady is, it is just as distressing as the photos of the deceased.

I am just surprised nobody from the prison has mentioned defamation yet. There is still time 

• Like 2

We will also consider if [Krit] will need to be transferred, since torture of an inmate goes against the Department of Corrections’ policies that state that guards cannot harm, torture or take other actions that violate human dignity.”

Above is just Comical!!

Is this Liver mortis  though where the  blood  pools  in the body after death?

A year ago, he was sentenced two years for a drug-related crime.

1 minute ago, CanuckThai said:

A coincidence....this story just came on the tv news, as I was reading this....  The fella's body looked seriously tenderized

look at  a photo of livor mortis

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I notice that in the newspaper we can't mention, says that shortly after someone took up the story and posted it on facebook, along with a photo of the bruised face of man, the director-general of the Corrections Department ordered an investigation into the man's death.

It seems anyone in a position of power won't do anything until the story gets onto social media.

Much as I have the impression that facebook tends to be mainly people posting photos of their last meal, there do appear to be some definite plus-points for it in Thailand.

edit: The article said he was soon to be released. However, in Khaosod English, it stated he was halfway through a two-year sentence. Hmm.

Thailand has similar remission practices to the UK, he could easily be facing release on licence midway through his sentence.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ukrules said:

Beaten to death by the guards is my guess.

Of course, the picture of his body (following the link) is incredible, how on earth could they beat a man like that without being almost sure to kill him.

46 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Of course, the picture of his body (following the link) is incredible, how on earth could they beat a man like that without being almost sure to kill him.

Adrenaline. Once fighting an adrenaline rush sets in and is taking control of the brain.

See road rage or fights about trivial matter ending deadly.

Was involved in a fist fight, lost control and was unable to stop fighting. Needed a few more people to move me away from the other guy. I might have killed him.

• Confused 1

So a drug dealer who peddled in misery has been taken off the earth. What about the victims of his trade he has left behind. The families and lives ruined by him selling drugs. I’ve seen first hand how drugs can destroy loving families and lives. If the prison story is true that he was involved in smuggling drugs into prison then obviously he had not reformed. Once released he would no doubt have gone back to his evil trade. 

• Confused 1

The next prison policy is going to be 'No Pictures', especially of inmates we've punished to death.

I can not imagine the physical pain this guy went through as he died from internal busting of his organs.

Edited by IAMHERE

9 hours ago, maximillian said:

Adrenaline. Once fighting an adrenaline rush sets in and is taking control of the brain.

Beating someone up who has been tied up, as can clearly been noticed from the picture of his wrist, isn't called fighting in my book.

What has happened here was a coward who was out of control, and in my country for sure he would go to jail for murder with intent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

So a drug dealer who peddled in misery has been taken off the earth. What about the victims of his trade he has left behind. The families and lives ruined by him selling drugs. I’ve seen first hand how drugs can destroy loving families and lives. If the prison story is true that he was involved in smuggling drugs into prison then obviously he had not reformed. Once released he would no doubt have gone back to his evil trade. 

Unlike your conjecture, there appears strong cause to believe this is a punishment beating.

Maybe you have a point about the evils of drugs, however, the ultimate choice is whether someone takes them or not, and the criminals and victims can't be so neatly defined.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Unlike your conjecture, there appears strong cause to believe this is a punishment beating.

Maybe you have a point about the evils of drugs, however, the ultimate choice is whether someone takes them or not, and the criminals and victims can't be so neatly defined.

Drug dealers do not discriminate who they sell to adults or kids. I really don’t  care if it was or wasn’t  a punishment beating which ended in death. Those responsible may or may not face charges. My opinion is, it’s one less drug dealer off the streets for good. 

19 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

It says he was convicted of a drug related crime, no mention of him being a dealer... Maybe he was sentenced for possession only ? 

2 years for possession,  maybe and maybe Santa Clause is real. I’m not condoning murder in custody. Although  in the words of the great Clarke Gable, Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. ? 

On 21.4.2018 at 8:30 PM, janclaes47 said:

Beating someone up who has been tied up, as can clearly been noticed from the picture of his wrist, isn't called fighting in my book.

What has happened here was a coward who was out of control, and in my country for sure he would go to jail for murder with intent.

Hope you didn't miss-read my comment, JanClaes.

What i tried to say is if adrenaline is taking control of the brain, one is losing control over ones actions. In this case manslaughter, not murder with intend.

The one who beat that poor chap to death had lost control for whatever reason.

I've seen my wife losing control when punishing her daughter. Wasn't easy to stop her.

9 hours ago, maximillian said:

Hope you didn't miss-read my comment, JanClaes.

What i tried to say is if adrenaline is taking control of the brain, one is losing control over ones actions. In this case manslaughter, not murder with intend.

The one who beat that poor chap to death had lost control for whatever reason.

I've seen my wife losing control when punishing her daughter. Wasn't easy to stop her.

So both yourself and your wife "lose control" and need to be stopped from hurting people?

Sounds like you are well suited to each other but I would worry for the kid in your home

Horrific, looks like the guy`s been run over by a truck. But smuggling drugs into prison, he was a hardened criminal. 

The truth will probably never be known, maybe beaten to death by prison guards or other inmates. Very sad, but that`s the life he chose.

26 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

And just exactly  who are "they"?    You and who else?:smile:

Don’t tell me your too foolish to work it out. No close your mouth and stop dribbling coffee down your t-shirt.