Israeli troops kill four more Palestinians in border protest

rooster59

3 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

A country so "successful" that it has to mooch $3 billion+/year off the US plus loan guarantees, then turns around and makes a mockery of the US presidency, and I'm not talking about just Trump or even Obama.  This goes back to Bush Sr. and earlier.  

Not going to get into your demonization game at that level. Find someone else to play with.

If you're American and have issues with the USA Israel policy, feel free to contact your elected representative and or express your feelings with your votes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If you're saying that Israel should try harder to make their response to the rioters (when you storm the border with burning tires, that's a riot, not a peaceful protest) less lethal, I would most certainly agree. Nobody has said the Palestinians are going to win with their tactics. I'm suggesting they change their tactics towards non-violence and acceptance of reality -- Israel existing. Those house keys some of the elders are carrying or have given to their relatives are mostly to houses that don't even exist anymore. It's getting silly now. How many generations are Palestinians going to cling on to a refugee identity status? It's their LEADERS fault for encouraging that. My grandparents were refugees to the USA. They didn't keep any freakin' KEYS! Not only that, they were angry when I even wanted to travel to Europe as a tourist. Which response do you think is more CONSTRUCTIVE? 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Yes , yes , I've heard this many times ...

they want to destroy Israel by throwing stones at tanks ...reason enough to kill them , right ?

Action and Reaction ... who is the original aggressor ?

Sorry ,you won't bend the truth the way you like it ... the facts are obvious , and all this nationalistic talking does not help .

You think that if the Cambodians or anyone else did this at the Thai Borders they would not be shot? Only Canada allows the river of illegals to pour in to infect the land.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, taipan1949 said:

You think that if the Cambodians or anyone else did this at the Thai Borders they would not be shot? Only Canada allows the river of illegals to pour in to infect the land.

What's wrong with them don't they know Canada is already infected by Canadians 

On 22/04/2018 at 4:05 PM, geriatrickid said:

I like the way he  says "According to Oxfam".   Brilliant. 

Bernie's supporters should all volunteer to go and heal Gaza. The sooner they go, the better. They can save the world.

The reference to Oxfam relates to poor quality of drinking water in Gaza causing health problems. I would guess some hold have the view Israeli control of the supply chain into / out of Gaza is collective punishment & not a constructive contribution to the going disputes between the parties.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

I just want to say                                                                              and I think                                                          . Therefore if,

. Just saying.

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds like something you just made up.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/2186

It gets extended/increased each term before you try to obfuscate.  Remember when Bush Sr. tried to withhold these guarantees in 1991? It didn't work out well for him.  Why is that? 

I do not believe that it justifies the shooting of kids..however..the cowardly hamas top kiddies were offering money if there were casulties were they not.
Why were the children not at school?
I repeat that to have any chance of peace over there..the hamas gangsters must be rid of!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

>>Why were the children not at school?

15-year-old Mohammed Ayoub was shot dead by an unthreatened Israeli sniper from 100s of yards away during  last Friday's demonstration when of course there is no school in Gaza. That is if there were a school to go to on any other day, because in the Gaza war Israel destroyed or damaged 327 school buildings and 199 kindergartens, killing on average 11 children per day. That is if the school survived and has teaching materials, electricity and drinking water on one of the 3 shifts that children must attend because of inadequate facilities.
https://972mag.com/blaming-a-child-for-the-snipers-bullet-that-killed-him/134879/

Shame on you for blaming the victims for being cold bloodedly murdered...par for the course for Zionist apologists, who argue Israel can do wrong.
I obviously do not know about the situation re schools etc. but I do know that hamas will use everybody and anybody to further their imo futile cause.
I also note that the hamas leadership do not put themselves in the " front line" but offer "blood money" to the easily led.
As I stated earlier..get rid of hamas and things would change for the better.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app