Australian arrested for theft from Thai woman's bag in Walking Street

webfact

25 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:
7 hours ago, Covertjay said:

Wow, that's so racist. Looks like the reddit posters prediction of the types of responses and the types of posters to be found here is ringing true. 

Let's stick to the issue at hand. Two competing narratives on a story involving an Australian citizen in Pattaya.  

Spoken like a true Guardian reading Hillary voter!

So US voters now get grief for reading an intelligent UK newspaper ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, seancbk said:

So US voters now get grief for reading an intelligent UK newspaper ?

Just a joke based on the reddit comment in question. Amongst other insults, 'Trump voting Daily Mail readers' was thrown in, so I am reversing that.

I am anticipating that the user will remember the contents of the post he is referencing and get the joke. Perhaps he will take it as an insult. These are the times that make life interesting.

8 hours ago, lanista said:

Thats an aussie????  Its not even an abo. 

Hopefully its a  media error or typo.

The western world has been overrun by these coloured people legally travelling on white mans passports.  Disgraceful.  It looks like maybe Timorese or Srilankan .  Australian taxpayers have wasted billions on those worthless people.

On "white mans (sic) passports" eh? Funny, I thought any Australian citizen could get an Australian passport, not matter their race. The true Australians are not white, they are aborigines. Australia is a country of immigrants, not all of which are white. I think he looks more African. 

7 hours ago, lanista said:

LOL... 50/50 chance i will be blacklisted for  whatever reason but i dont care.  Regardless of who the creep is in the pic  OZ or not OZ , Australians are fed up with all these mumbo jumbo's getting visas into Australia and causing trouble. Sick of looking at them everyday.

Well, that sounds like a real easy situation. Just get all those "Australians" who "are fed up with all these mumbo jumbo's (sic) getting visas" and make your elected officials stop that.

9 hours ago, harrycallahan said:

As an Australian I can't emphasise how ironic this is. Major problem over here too. 

Yep they are causing huge problems in Melbourne with people living in fear.  Lock him up in Thailand we don't want him back ever.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose one could say that they are addimg to the ancestors of the 1st fleet, weren't they all criminals being brought to Australia back then.....:sorry: 

Its not Just OZ most of western Europe is already ruined. People stand up fight for your Country and culture dont worry about being labeled a biggot or à rascist. Think of your relatives who faught and died for there countries and all these monuments we have built for them....for what was it all a joke, à scam. For now days we (europeans) are handing over our countries and our people pretty much gift rapped to these savages.

Yet for years we have Been tought to defend our countries our culture and people, to be patriotic. Doesnt anybody c  This? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

According to that story - he found the bag in the toilet and was returning it ? So, are we to assume that either the lady used the gents loo or he used the ladies loo ? 

It's pretty usual in bars for there to only be one toilet.   Many of the bars in Soi Cowboy and Nana have shared facilities.   Wouldn't surprise me if Pattaya bars were the same.

20 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

According to that story - he found the bag in the toilet and was returning it ? So, are we to assume that either the lady used the gents loo or he used the ladies loo ? 

So is the woman a bit dopey for going to the toilet and leaving her bag behind, or for leaving the bag in the toilet? As there is a third party reporting the action I am guessing the former.

7 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Its not Just OZ most of western Europe is already ruined. People stand up fight for your Country and culture dont worry about being labeled a biggot or à rascist. Think of your relatives who faught and died for there countries and all these monuments we have built for them....for what was it all a joke, à scam. For now days we (europeans) are handing over our countries and our people pretty much gift rapped to these savages.

Yet for years we have Been tought to defend our countries our culture and people, to be patriotic. Doesnt anybody c  This? 

You know what, I learned a few years back, having retired 12 years earlier than I should have, that life is short, and a lot that is going on, isn't right.

I could also go on and say that they put immigrants first, and their working citizens second, that said, I also realised that life is too short and I have a fair bit of breath in me know to take in the fresh air, relax and enjoy the remainder of my life as far away as I can be from all of this, because nothing is going to change, i.e. there are laws in place, there are legal systems in place and there are politicians that run the counties the way they want too, and unless people rise up and object to matters as opposed to eating grass all day, nothing is going to change, but hey, as I said, life is short, so go out and take in some fresh air, relax and enjoy the remainder of your years, because nothings going to change in our life time, its only just started and is going to get worse. 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

You know what, I learned a few years back, having retired 12 years earlier than I should have, that life is short, and a lot that is going on, isn't right.

I could also go on and say that they put immigrants first, and their working citizens second, that said, I also realised that life is too short and I have a fair bit of breath in me know to take in the fresh air, relax and enjoy the remainder of my life as far away as I can be from all of this, because nothing is going to change, i.e. there are laws in place, there are legal systems in place and there are politicians that run the counties the way they want too, and unless people rise up and object to matters as opposed to eating grass all day, nothing is going to change, but hey, as I said, life is short, so go out and take in some fresh air, relax and enjoy the remainder of your years, because nothings going to change in our life time, its only just started and is going to get worse. 

Yes that is what people keep telling me stop making yourself sick with this and live your Life. I guess it depends on alot of things your age where you are living financial means(meaning How exposed you are to the problem) its very tough for me to make abstraction of something when everywhere i look in my country there are these people that dont belong here and want only our demise. And what about the future....i mean i dont even have kids and im concerned. I think it is a bit early to give up personally and i myself wont go out without a fight.

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I suppose one could say that they are addimg to the ancestors of the 1st fleet, weren't they all criminals being brought to Australia back then.....:sorry: 

Yes, and the fools who sent them.......stayed in England. :cheesy:

3 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

when everywhere i look in my country there are these people that dont belong here

Who are you to tell people where they belong?

'my country' - you mean an invisible line across the land, drawn by a bunch of crusaders and bureaucrats?  Open your mind Sir, this sort of Neolithic thinking is below us as a modern society.

And by the way, consider where all humans came from - Africa.  If they didn't belong outside Africa, then we would all be living inside Africa right now and the rest of the world would be uninhabited.  That's how stupid your argument is.  The world should be free for anybody to explore as they wish.  You had white privilege, there's no excuse to deny other people the same opportunities that you have had.

4 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Yes that is what people keep telling me stop making yourself sick with this and live your Life. I guess it depends on alot of things your age where you are living financial means(meaning How exposed you are to the problem) its very tough for me to make abstraction of something when everywhere i look in my country there are these people that dont belong here and want only our demise. And what about the future....i mean i dont even have kids and im concerned. I think it is a bit early to give up personally and i myself wont go out without a fight.

I'm sure many Africans on their continent felt the same about the invading whites with their guns and cannons. Taking what they wanted and exploiting the resources.

Aborigines too.

Of course when it's the other way around....

31 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

I'm sure many Africans on their continent felt the same about the invading whites with their guns and cannons. Taking what they wanted and exploiting the resources.

Aborigines too.

Of course when it's the other way around....

Im pretty sure they did too and they should have fought back to not allow this to happen Just like we should. Yes nobody like to b invaded. And today nobody treats africans worse than fellow africans.

Via Reddit...

UPDATE 1: We were a bit too late , we had the right people to try and free him but this problem has already been sent to court and he's been transferred to Nong pla lai prison by the time we got to the soi 9 police station. We have been told that the court will set the bail and now seeking for lawyers. Family and friends have been informed and all are willing to pay bail .

Edited by harrycallahan

52 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Who are you to tell people where they belong?

'my country' - you mean an invisible line across the land, drawn by a bunch of crusaders and bureaucrats?  Open your mind Sir, this sort of Neolithic thinking is below us as a modern society.

And by the way, consider where all humans came from - Africa.  If they didn't belong outside Africa, then we would all be living inside Africa right now and the rest of the world would be uninhabited.  That's how stupid your argument is.  The world should be free for anybody to explore as they wish.  You had white privilege, there's no excuse to deny other people the same opportunities that you have had.

Ahhh dont you Just love when people Tell you to be more "open minded" but as soon as they disagree with you or u don Tell them what them want to here call you stupid. Yes great way to preach you cause.

"all humans come from africa" Sorry but Time has relevance you are speaking of thousands of years ago totally irelevant with the situation today there was no politics, borders etc. And "exploring" and invading have tso very diffèrent meanings.

And Just what is "below us" as you putIt?

to want to defend your culture your people childrens future against savages who only want our demize if not our extinction.....

And yes i say "my country" because that is what people say when refering to the country in which they were either born raised and feel attached to its culture or history. Whats the problem. 

my god i cant wait for all you beautifull open minded people to realize you where wrong and get something else then your minds stretched wide open from the very people you defend.

Try think with your brain i mean YOUR OWN and not your little pink heart it Just might keep you from making somewhat irrelevent comments.

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Whilst I agree with your sentiment 100%, if you are counting on people rising up then I think you're going to be hugely disappointed because the horse has bolted long ago.

People should have risen up 10 years ago when all these creepy surveillance techniques started being implemented and when politicians started acting like they were the boss and their unbelievably arrogant attitude that we work for them rather than they are supposed to be working for us paid for with our tax dollars.

And when you say " because nothings going to change in our life time, its only just started and is going to get worse.  " I'm sorry but that's a bit contradictory:blink:

In fact I believe there will  will be mind blowing changes in our lifetime  but they're not going to be good because we will find in the not-too-distant future (when the economic system collapses)that's  in fact why they created the surveillance society I.e. control  :sad:

22 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Ahhh dont you Just love when people Tell you to be more "open minded" but as soon as they disagree with you or u don Tell them what them want to here call you stupid. Yes great way to preach you cause.

...Open-minded isn't an antonym of stupid.  I'm not sure where you're going with that.

23 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

And yes i say "my country" because that is what people say when refering to the country in which they were either born raised and feel attached to its culture or history.

So by your own logic it is also his country, isn't it.  He was born or raised there.

Can you tell me why all the bigots on this forum cannot spell?  Why their arguments are so easily picked apart?  Why do I never see an intelligent/educated racist?  It's not okay to be a bigot with the opportunities that you were provided in life; educate yourself.

• Like 2

On 23/04/2018 at 10:55 AM, Media1 said:

Don't upset me l going back in few weeks. l don't need assault charges

Your posts seem a little ironic as your poor English suggests that you are not a native speaker and possibly an immigrant yourself?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Read the name! He is NOT Australian! He might be lucky enough to have an Australian Passport but he is NOT and never will be Australian. 

If he was a middle aged white bloke, from the UK and emigrated to Australia, eventually earning Australian citizenship would you consider him an Australian? 

or would you be just as racist to a middle aged white bloke from the UK?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

I'm sure the aboriginal people who are the true Australians would say that their country was ruined and stolen from them by the white men. 

I'm also sure the immigrants into Europe would have prefered to stay in their own countries but had no choice but to flee a war situation instigated by western goverments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1