Billionaire babies! Five celeb kids who are already worth more than you and your entire family

rooster59

Billionaire babies! Five celeb kids who are already worth more than you and your entire family

ByKemi Ojogbede

rich.JPG

Imagine being able to sit back, do whatever you want and know that you'll never have to work a day in your life. It's the stuff of dreams for us ordinary folk, but there are actually quite a few children out there who are living that reality.

The likes of Blue Ivy and True Thompson will probably never know the struggle of running low on toothpaste, and we're doubtful that they'd ever have to worry about paying their electricity bills. Even the more stressful tasks like travelling would be made easy, with the option of a private jet trumping first-class on the likes of Ryan Air or Virgin Airlines.

With so many celebrity babies having come into the world recently, there's probably a fair few of you who are already wondering how easy their lives will be.

To answer those questions, we've compiled a list of famous babies who are already worth a lot more than you and your entire families. Estimated net-worth and more - we have all the financial details about these rich kids, so sit back, relax, and bask in how the other half lives.

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/interactives/billionaire-babies-five-celeb-kids-12430025

Mirror: 2018-04-28

Well Prince William has a full time job. He has also served in the RAF as a rescue helicopter pilot and you don't get that kind of a job on your name alone.

He was/is an air ambulance pilot and again you don't get that kind of a job on your name alone.

At some time he will be the King of the UK. The same job that his grandmother is doing and has been since 1952. She will not abdicate but will die while still the Queen.

Prince Harry was also a helicopter pilot and was on active service in Afghanistan.

Her son Charles was a naval officer, Andrew was a naval pilot, Edward sadly was not good enough to be a Marine officer. Princess Anne works and is a patron of over 200 organisations and is still working at 67. She was good enough to represent the UK in equestrianism in Europe and the Olympic games.

Theya have ALL worked to represent the UK across the world and will continue to do so until they die.

Can anyone tell me who the hell Kemi Ojogbede is and what he or she has done for the country?

Edited by billd766
edit for bad spelling after I had posted
  • Thanks 1

I read the responses and sadly I feel that the majority do not understand money.

Sure it helps when you need a roof over your head and food in your belly  - I do not dispute that at all, but scale changes things.  If you had only 1 billion instead of two, how would that materially change your life? $10 to $20 would change a lot!

I have a lot to say, but only to those who want to learn (and it's not a glory story to be sure...),

• Like 1