Warning : Be aware

joskeshake

blender 01.jpg5ae82c18c9663_blenderfoto.jpg.684034a8669dec9827bb32ddcec18e91.jpg

Warning: on facebook is there an advertisement of sale of blenders at the firm

KitchenAid – Juoren.com.

This is a fraudulent case, I have a blender bought and paid with my visa card, first they have, under the name of PES* acrossthworld taken from the bank more than the appliance the expense, specifying this could be any exchange costs, then they react not on my emails messages and finally on their site then leave another false tracking information after. Today they put on tracking that the iten is deleverd on the door.

The item is never delivered.

With this message I want to try as much as possible to warn people of nothing to buy at this rogue seller.

blender 01.jpg

blender 04 verzend.jpg

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, jackdd said:

The site looks like a scam site already, and did you really expect that if amazon.com sells this mixer for 260 USD that you can get it from this site for 70 USD?

On ‎1‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, jackdd said:

The site looks like a scam site already, and did you really expect that if amazon.com sells this mixer for 260 USD that you can get it from this site for 70 USD?

yes

10 minutes ago, joskeshake said:

yes

To be fair that is quite daft, why would this shop be able to sell these products for 10% of the retail price?  It makes no sense.  Checking the owner of the site, he has a few sites like this selling branded goods for roughly 10% of the normal price.  If you need to check a site just do a who.is check, if it comes up as newly registered, like this site, and if the registered email address is a free one, like his, then you should be very cautious.  You say that they have charged more to your card than you agreed, how have they done that, was it not a secure payment?  Obviously not, that means they have your card payment details, cancel it.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Kieran00001 said:

To be fair that is quite daft, why would this shop be able to sell these products for 10% of the retail price?  It makes no sense.  Checking the owner of the site, he has a few sites like this selling branded goods for roughly 10% of the normal price.  If you need to check a site just do a who.is check, if it comes up as newly registered, like this site, and if the registered email address is a free one, like his, then you should be very cautious.  You say that they have charged more to your card than you agreed, how have they done that, was it not a secure payment?  Obviously not, that means they have your card payment details, cancel it.

After 2 days I went to the banc and told them to cancel and take my money back. They ( kasikorn) told me they cant do this.and I put already many complaints on sites for frauduleus advertising but nobody do something about it .I also contacted the original site KitchenAid and explained everything that this seller working under there name. But they don't do also nothing about it. so I have my doubts they maybe working together