Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

BTW, what's a Professional career lady in Thailand?

hummm... get out of the bar and you'll find the answer to your question and see a side of thailand that is rewarding and wonderful.

my previous relationships were with a physical therapist, a lawyer and a successful businesswoman  - clear?

• Like 1

You blew it,but don't worry from your description of her I 

am sure she will soon find someone else,if not already,

You acted like you owned her,not a good start in a relationship.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 2

Guy with above average looks,  stalks a Thai lady who never asks for money, but hides the truth from him.

Gee, first time l have heard that scenario, and l have been coming to Thailand for 14 years.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Telling lies is hardwired in their DNA.
You can find a new one but the lies will continue
Better just to rent

Gee, why is it every woman I meet is a liar and a cheat?

• Like 2

Your 50 yrs old in 13 months two times that’s not normal s lot of Thai girls have sex like shaking hands to westerners. She is definitely stringing you along she just checking to see which guy will take better care of her you give her no money so what do you think TIT

20 hours ago, Hummin said:

Man, you need help, seriously

two times in 13 months? 

seriously she's different honestly you lot dont understand, she's a real girl.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by catman20

22 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I think sometimes it's better to take a few minutes out of your day to catch someone in a lie than it is to wait months or years for the truth.

You've come to a point now where you can't continue to follow her and second guess her movements every day because it's weird and a waste of your time.

It doesn't sound as though talking/confronting her is going to work, so if you still don't trust her then there's no point persevering.  Find a new one.

Thanks very much for your response.

21 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Exactly what is it that makes you think that she's your girlfriend, then?

Absolutely agreed, I should have used another term...sure provides clarity as towards my mindset.

Thanks very much for your response.

It's not healthy to follow someone in the way you did, even if it would seem that she was lying to you.  The relationship was still in the early days: you've been together a very short time (and maybe the two of you were not actually a couple in her mind).  Frankly, as a 50-year-old who has 20 years in the region you should know that her actions show that she was not serious about you.  Look at someone's actions, don't listen to their words!

Walk away.  That is the only "option".

Edited by mstevens
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Discussing problems with a western women works well. Unfortunately thai woman prefer no confrontation so she will lie and scale down her visits from 4 times a week to 4 times a month untill the dude decides to leave.
I've experienced this many years ago while I was still green. Beyond frustration

Absolutely agreed.

I would like nothing more than to sit down and have a mature, detailed conversation and simply get the "facts" (hopefully) from her. 

Having been in this region for over 20 years and having visited Thailand (although not lived here) probably 30-40 times and having gone out with a Thai girl 20 years ago, I thought I knew a bit better.

The fact that I do have , what I consider to be a pretty strict criteria in my "partner" I am surprised by this inability to communicate honestly. Again she is educated and a senior manager at her firm. I guess I have answered my own question.

Thank you for your response.

4 minutes ago, mstevens said:

It's not healthy to follow someone in the way you did, even if it would seem that she was lying to you.  The relationship was still in the early days: you've been together a very short time (and maybe the two of you were not actually a couple in her mind).  Frankly, as a 50-year-old who has 20 years in the region you should know that her actions show that she was not serious about you.  Look at someone's actions, don't listen to their words!

Walk away.  That is the only "option".

Thanks mate.

21 hours ago, Kinnock said:

"Teaching someone to swim online" - I'm going to steal that phrase and make it mine! :smile:

And (assuming the OP is not a troll, and I'm 50/50 on this) - you are right - if you have doubts, get out.

I've said this many times in similar threads, there's so many available women in Thailand, aim for perfection, don't tolerate any significant issues and certainly don't work around any trust issues.

Wise words,thankyou.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

Man, you need help, seriously

two times in 13 months? 

I met her 13 months ago. "Relationship" since February as I was based overseas until earlier this year.

So to improve the pathetic ratio is now 2 times in 3 months. #BLUEBALLS 

• Like 2

LOL, what makes you think she is interested in you? She went on a couple dates and realized you were a needy and possessive . Stalking is what creeps do. Take the hint and leave her alone.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds to me like she is freelancing after work.

Or at least a big liar about something.

The Hospital visit is an old used lie to add sympathy.

I went thru a similar 5 years ago.

Break it off my friend.  Not worth the distrust and hassle move on.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

More questions than answers here OP.

If you give up now you will always wonder what the truth is.

The truth is you only know she sleeps elsewhere and may be lying.

I do NOT claim to be entirely knowledgable about Thai women.

I have however done "some" research and understand that 3% do(or have) worked in the sex trade and one point or another.

The other 97% (or lets say "the majority") are "traditional", classified as no affection in public, will attempt to refrain from sex before marriage as long as possible and not live with the partner until marriage.

As mentioned, I have done business with her and her firm. She is a professional career women, educated, has never asked me for anything at all, even when I have offered. 

We have discussed the future in pretty good detail. I do NOT want to expand on that publicly here.I do know she was engaged to an American up until a year or two ago who has a substantial shoe and luxury watch collection and is about 45 if I recall. 

I simply want the truth, to effect closure and will regrettably, but wisely move on. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, kenk24 said:

Sometimes just asking brings out the truth

No it doesn't, it brings out more lies :)

2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

is that what you want to be?

I want to be, fed up engineering... Stalking is the way fwd :post-4641-1156694572:

18 hours ago, samsensam said:

sex twice in 13 months and stalking your girlfriend... with all due respect you are seem extremely inexperienced in relationships with the opposite sex (puzzling as you consider yourself, even at 50 years, a bit of a catch...)

some advice; get out of this dysfunctional relationship and find someone you can have a normal intimate relationship with and who you dont feel you have to stalk.

PLEASE: READ the thread...I have responded to this.

Known here 13 months, "relationship" 3 months...not that that creates a much better ratio anyway.

Thx

2 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

I mentioned after answering another responder that I have known her for 13 months,"relationship since 02/2018.

I am troubled, not f....ing nuts :)

Yes mate you are troubled, you admit to being a stalker, sad  very sad.