What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Thanks Sanuk....:smile:

Below the surface is on the Bay...looks really good.

I must add that I'm so busy watching all the great suggestions everyone makes, that I never have time to post any of my own!!

:laugh::smile:

Is that a movie, TV series, documentary, what?

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

IMDb is your friend. It looks a good tv series but cannot find it anywhere (inc TPB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also a movie with the same name.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DILLIGAD said:

This is a 2016 series about a different story. The 2018 tv series is a sci-fi drama set in the underwater future(I think)!!!

Already supplied you a link.

9 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

This is a 2016 series about a different story. The 2018 tv series is a sci-fi drama set in the underwater future(I think)!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6332602/

The one referred to by Sanuk is this link and the one given to you by giddyup.

I have no idea about the show you're talking about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

The one referred to by Sanuk is this link and the one given to you by giddyup.

I have no idea about the show you're talking about.

All episodes can be found here, but be warned, some don't work, but I found 8 that do. https://pirateproxy.rocks/search.php?q=gidseltagningen&category=0&page=0&orderby=99

On ‎8‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Will27 said:
Penoza Tv series

Really enjoyed series 1 of this one.
Has embedded subtitles.

Season 2 is now available as well.

IMDB: After her husband is assassinated, housewife Carmen reluctantly has to take charge of the criminal business of her family.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/walter-presents/videos/walter-presents/walter-presents-penoza/4861510367001

Just finished season 3 and I reckon each season has been better than the last one.

Season 4 is available.

Chain of Command - enjoying this series at the minute.

Summary: An intimate portrait of the war against violent extremism and the men and women devoting their lives to it.

Records the fight against radical threats all over the world as it unfolds over one full year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Chain of Command - enjoying this series at the minute.

Summary: An intimate portrait of the war against violent extremism and the men and women devoting their lives to it.

Records the fight against radical threats all over the world as it unfolds over one full year.

You may also like Fighting Season.

• Like 1

Just a tip for people.. look at sickrage (can be installed on PC and certain NAS drives). Will download your TV series automatic. It keeps track of what gets released when and puts it in directories, sorted on show and season. You will have to configure it yourself and add shows. But I love it.

Just added Chain of command after reading the comments here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Just a tip for people.. look at sickrage (can be installed on PC and certain NAS drives). Will download your TV series automatic. It keeps track of what gets released when and puts it in directories, sorted on show and season. You will have to configure it yourself and add shows. But I love it.

Just added Chain of command after reading the comments here.

I used to use sickrage and now since changed to Sonarr (+SABnzbd for usenet) as it has much better UI. YMMV.

Ssssh..the first rule about usenet is not to talk about usenet.... ;-)

I stick with Sickrage as it has built in subtitle download - 'tis marvellous really.

Not too sure about 'The Saint' ... but definitely worth seeking out a copy of 'The Prisoner', the 1967 (!) Uk version obviously... not the US remake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061287/?ref_=nv_sr_2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coops said:

Ssssh..the first rule about usenet is not to talk about usenet.... ;-)

I stick with Sickrage as it has built in subtitle download - 'tis marvellous really.

usenet has been around since the beginning of internet :)

I use MPC-HC (version bundled with K-Lite codec) to view my videos.  It has good subtitle integration with 4 different sources.  I watch all my shows with subtitle displayed.  For TV shows, I also sometimes use addic7ed website and subscene website for both TV and movies.  Also, many WEB-DL releases come with embedded subtitles which can automatically displayed.

Edited by HidyHo
  • Like 2

On 2/17/2018 at 6:35 PM, bkk6060 said:

Black Panther.

A total bore terrible acting.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen could not wait for it to end.

I felt this was kind of a must see just because of all the buzz and the historic nature of the content. I totally understand people being bored with it. I held my attention well enough (though I nodded off a little bit in stretches) but I wasn't exactly emotionally involved. Like with all the fighting, I really didn't care who won.  It's a very long movie but I don't think it dragged much. It didn't feel as long as it was. It's based on a comic book so not sure how much amazing acting it's reasonable to expect. I don't regret seeing it but if you're not the type to see every action / comic book movie (I'm not) you can probably skip it unless like me you're just curious about all the buzz. I don't think many people that see LOTS of movies would think it's one of the worst or best movies they ever saw, but probably more for the latter for those feeling a strong personal connection to the Pan-African empowerment theme. 

Edited by Jingthing

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I felt this was kind of a must see just because of all the buzz and the historic nature of the content. I totally understand people being bored with it. I held my attention well enough (though I nodded off a little bit in stretches) but I wasn't exactly emotionally involved. Like with all the fighting, I really didn't care who won.  It's a very long movie but I don't think it dragged much. It didn't feel as long as it was. It's based on a comic book so not sure how much amazing acting it's reasonable to expect. I don't regret seeing it but if you're not the type to see every action / comic book movie (I'm not) you can probably skip it unless like me you're just curious about all the buzz. I don't think many people that see LOTS of movies would think it's one of the worst or best movies they ever saw, but probably more for the latter for those feeling a strong personal connection to the Pan-African empowerment theme. 

Your review was better then mine.

I guess my expectations were so high and the big disappointment, thus one of the worst movies comment.

Also, yes I was not that interested in those fight scenes in that big jacuzzi, but I guess that may be part of the comic book.

Won't see part 2 as it will be coming with over One billion made worldwide.

Enjoyed Death Wish much more, probably my simple mind...

Edited by bkk6060