What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Who is it? 

Steve Reeves....He turned down the role of 007 James Bond and Fistful of Dollars, the latter Clint Eastwood took up...Reeves became famous for his roll as Hercules in a few films in the 60's.

I remember us young lads queuing up at the flicks to watch them...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Steve Reeves....He turned down the role of 007 James Bond and Fistful of Dollars, the latter Clint Eastwood took up...Reeves became famous for his roll as Hercules in a few films in the 60's.

I was a fan too, but very young. I loved the 3 Stooges meet Hercules (if that was him).I did not realize that he was that muscular. That is pretty impressive for back then. 

Edited by Ulysses G.

10 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I was a fan too, but very young. I loved the 3 Stooges meet Hercules (if that was him).I did not realize that he was that muscular. That is pretty impressive for back then. 

steve.jpg.57dfd965f18c85800a45c53916cf03a5.jpg

What ever floats your boat trans.1490674156494.jpg

2 hours ago, transam said:

He wasn't exactly Sir Laurence Olivier when it came to acting. He was more suited to the Italian sword and sandal movies.

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

Help! Bookman! Your movies and tv shows thread is turning into a gay chat line. There is a gay forum for those who wish to compare men. Please post there, thank you.

I quite liked him in Superman :smile:

I nearly purchased DOG eat DOG on iTunes last night but I paused and checked the internet for reviews and what is marked as a solid 4/5 on iTunes is a 4.3/10 on imbd and review sites. Sad to see iTunes in such a demise. I know there's no point using it much but I am a buyer and have a nice library which is hard to let go.

Imperium (2016)

Idealistic FBI agent Nate Foster goes undercover to take down a radical white supremacy terrorist group. The up-and-coming analyst must confront the challenge of sticking to a new identity while maintaining his real principles as he navigates the dangerous underworld of white supremacy.

Excellent movie, a must see. Daniel Radcliffe is so good in this. I'm giving this 9/10.

tmp_5549-maxresdefault1100169270.jpg

• Like 1