What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

If anyone's looking for a feel good geek series with a bit of action, Scorpion is your new friend.

First episode this week and was really quite well put together...

I'll keep this in the rotation.

dittto on this one - also known by: 'Team Scorpion' - a beauty!! IMHO of course

Hooked on the US series: The Dome

From the Stephen King novel.

Really? I gave up on that, before it finished. Should I watch the last few episodes?

The first series was ok ,but the second series ,sorry but it descended into what i can only describe as utter crap ,all it needed was for the residents to form a circle and praise the lord, now i think i saw that in another American series somewherecheesy.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

CSI has started again.

A good movie to watch is The Words - no blood and guts or shootings or vampires, just a good story.

Ray, hopefully, shall be back for a third series. See, he sorted everything out!!!

Fret not Pats, Ray Ray will be back for Season 3 It was confirmed a few pages back on this thread ;)

Cookie Brown is not going to be threatening Ray's little girl any more.

Well played sir, spoil it for the rest of the team who haven't watched it... Even Frank's not that bad...

• Like 2

Cookie Brown is not going to be threatening Ray's little girl any more.

Well played sir, spoil it for the rest of the team who haven't watched it... Even Frank's not that bad...

Sorry guys. wai.gif

I would never assume that I knew what had happened from my statement, although I would have wondered about it. There are a lot of ways that he could be out of action. It seemed pretty obvious to me that Ray's daughter still wanted to tell the truth and have him arrested. That is why I did not bother with a SPOILER.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Here's a new one that started last week: Blackish, not too bad, bit of fun could be funny could go totally sideways...

Another show also to kick off last week, How to get Away with Murder, haven't watched the first episode but did mention this a few months ago so will be good to see the full length episode to get a decent idea of what this is about.

• Like 1

"Well played sir, spoil it for the rest of the team who haven't watched it... Even Frank's not that bad..."

Aw Grant, don't be like that! I have always tried to put SPOILER notice up before launching whatever was messing with my mind. You really know how to hurt a guy. (Sniff...)

As regards Ray Donovan, the final episode was very well done, as I think most will eventually agree. I can hardly wait to discuss it. Fortunately, one can go to the fantastic IMDB site and discuss any or all of these shows in infinite detail. There's some real wacky fans over there, especially for this show.

I was flying again and took the opportunity to catch up with some old favourites - Amelie (of Montmartre) which I had never seen all the way through, though I gave my dear old mother the DVD on my last trip to the Old Country, Maleficent, the Pink Panther - I'd never seen it before, and I was disappointed that the sequels were funnier, and Aberdeen;

and Divergent. What is the business with sorting children? It's a cornerstone of the harry potter films, and Ember (which, for those who don't know, is not about Embra at all, before you suffer the same disappointment that I did..."; it's also a feature of Snowpiercer, to some extent. Are we gearing up for a new class war?

SC

• Like 1

"Well played sir, spoil it for the rest of the team who haven't watched it... Even Frank's not that bad..."

Aw Grant, don't be like that! I have always tried to put SPOILER notice up before launching whatever was messing with my mind. You really know how to hurt a guy. (Sniff...)

As regards Ray Donovan, the final episode was very well done, as I think most will eventually agree. I can hardly wait to discuss it. Fortunately, one can go to the fantastic IMDB site and discuss any or all of these shows in infinite detail. There's some real wacky fans over there, especially for this show.

Oh, c'mon now Frank, you were an awful spoiler before but you came to your senses and alerted all and sundry of any potential spoilers.

IMDB? I don't dare read those boards, spoilers of the worst kind!

That said, Ray Ray s3 will start with a bang!

• Like 1