SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too premature to be talking about a Nobel Peace Prize. Better to wait and see if Mr. "Art of the Deal" can actually make a deal. If it's like all his other deals, I think not.

And even if he does make some kind of a deal, his glorified interpretation of that deal will be far different from that of the rest of the world (except for is twisted base).

So my obvious answer to the survey question, NO !

Said before, the pile of shxt he is under may very well bring him down before a final deal can be reached anyway.

No way.  TrumPutin  should be prosecuted, convicted and  receive appropriate punishment- executed for High Crimes Against The USA. I'm sure Pence will pardon him, though after  Hair- turd is  forced to resign. 

Fat- assed b*stards like him never get punished. Maybe this time will be different.  I can dream. 

If he manages to get a peace deal in Korea then he should be considered for the Peace Prize.

However, the fact that Obama got the prize for doing Sweet <deleted> shows that the organisation has a credibility problem.

A better candidate would be Queen Lizzie of the UK etc. for the work she has done through peaceful diplomacy.

6 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Again, it's a talk versus action thing. Obama started political life as Nobel Prize winner and then went off to trigger a civil war that killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions and led to the refugee crisis in Europe. Talk/Action, not equivalent. I am shocked that people that read these news forums everyday don't know these things. They've got about a 24 hour memory.

isn't it called Korsikov's disease?  :cheesy:

If peace is really established then he and SK president might share it although I think the whole thing is a farce. Look at some of the other 'winners'.  let's see if he actually gets the peace deal through, as much as I don't like him, if he does it's an outstanding achievement that other POTUS's failed in. 

7 minutes ago, car720 said:

Why does anyone think that Trump had anything to do with North Korea?

These types of events are put into play long before now.  Nothing to do with him.

That's really silly.  When trump came they were firing missiles now they walk across the demarcation?  you think POTUS has nothing to do with that?  come on be fair. I agree with other posters leave it a year and see what the real peace is, or is not.

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

That's really silly.  When trump came they were firing missiles now they walk across the demarcation?  you think POTUS has nothing to do with that?  come on be fair. I agree with other posters leave it a year and see what the real peace is, or is not.

Not so silly really.  Prior to this the whole world, including Trump, were saying that China were the only ones that could really do anything about Kim.  I notice that nobody is recommending Xi for the Nobel Prize.  It all happened after Kim visited Beijing.  Not before.  Before that Kim was not afraid of the POTUS.

A post has been removed also a reply, you do not have permission to use that copy in its entirity:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

20 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

If peace is really established then he and SK president might share it although I think the whole thing is a farce. Look at some of the other 'winners'.  let's see if he actually gets the peace deal through, as much as I don't like him, if he does it's an outstanding achievement that other POTUS's failed in. 

Yeah, on the off chance the NK deal is legit and goes through and he stays in the Iran deal, then Trump deserves it.  Otherwise no, not this year.  As previously stated Obama and Malala got one for way less.

Trump will be written up in history as the most incompetent, ignorant, looney-tune president ever to hold office. ( And those who support him are most likely the type of human beings I do my best to stay away from. ) 

7 hours ago, jcsmith said:

The push by the GOP for Trump to get a Nobel Peace Prize is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. Just months ago he was talking about having a bigger button, calling Kim Little Rocket Man, and speaking of Fire and Fury. 

Yep calling his bluff seems to have worked. 

Why Not ,They gave it to Obama just for being black as a elected president.  Then They should also give a Nobel Prize to Megan Markle for  outstanding Achievement when she marry s  into The Royal Family. In the last 10 years The Nobel Prizes have a bit of stink to them in several fields.

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

Regardless of if deserved or not ,and I don't think any serious minded person believe he does.  If they nominated Trump the Nobel organisation would lose all credibility, and I don't believe they are stupid enough to do that. 

But then again I did not believe Americans were stupid enough to elect him president.......

Nobel organisation has lost its credibility already by giving the peace price to Obama.

Use to be when life was easy and simple we didn't  need radical people...   but today we live in a world that is mad... Everyone wants to be #1 from countries to selfies...  Most American companies moved their service or manufacturing to other countries... so they could hire cheap labor and charge more for products...  We have a really good 'we'll take care of you policy'- welfare, social security, unemployment insurance, disability  programs.... only major western countries have that.  yet when foreigners come to USA for one, they can enjoy those programs too. He is trying to stabilize this because taxes keep going up to pay for those lazy people who don't want to work.. mostly south of the border people... because their government don't give a rats ass about their lives... so US inherits the problems.  He is the 1st president to  say 'fish or cut bait' with china, Russia and N.K.  that's why theirs change in N.K. now... remember when China didn't even roll out the red carpet for Obama? why coz he's a talker and today just talking doesn't cut it... But DT's got everyone's attention... Like Regan.  So   whether you think he is a mad man or a hero, this is our own opinion.   This is mine... I don't debate anyone's disagreement. I respect everyone's ideals... but for me yes he should get it... there has is more peace in Koreas then ever before 1950.   He challenge and he's gotten results. There will NEVER BE WWIII.... nobody is that stupid in this modern world.... and if someone does tries to push the red button... there will be someone there to step in and stop it. Guaranteed.

Just now, cmrichsw said:

It is very sad that this should even be a question. This person has caused more pain to others than any other president in history. Anyone that supports him I feel very sorry for in the future.

So ,outside of just mouthing the words from a Hillary voter, what is the "more pain" that he caused.I really do not think that you have a lot if any knowledge of the past presidents.

Archived