SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Observers living outside the 1984 bubble know that nothing of substance has been accomplished in Korea, and that Kim Jong Un is far from being a little choir boy afraid of uncle Donald...

There has been a 100 % change in NK's attitude , that is substantial .

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And conveniently enough, this sudden change of attitude happened right after North Korea mastered the art of flying long range ballistic missiles, while having formerly secured nuclear technology.

As Trump himself said about Kim Jong Un: "he is a smart cookie" and indeed he is..."cunning" would better describe him.

With his weapons secured and hidden God knows where, Kim is now basking in celebrity, only for showing willingness to negociate!

He knows how long negociations can go on, and meanwhile he is left in peace.

Don't expect Trump to bring back the North Korean nuclear arsenal back home on Air Force One by the end of this month...what he will bring back will be promises...of more talks!

4 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

yes, he should get it. Because if he doesn't, he'll start a war.

Bully's like swamp king readily rely on the fear of the people he chooses to dump on. When anyone stands up to him or any coward bully they usually retreat.  IMO any/all cost to rid the world of this detestable poor excuse of a man is welcomed. And that is not a political statement of partisanship. I care a/b decency/truth/compassion/ freedom and why I detest this degenerate. He has done more for violence/hatred/fascism than he ever could for peace. 

cousins.jpg

7 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

And conveniently enough, this sudden change of attitude happened right after North Korea mastered the art of flying long range ballistic missiles, while having formerly secured nuclear technology.

Errrmmm , this happened right after NK testing site exploded and blew up .

It was quite clear to NK that the World (led by Trump) would no longer just sit back and watch them fire missiles all over the place .

NK became a nuisance to China and they lost Chinas support

The only prize this bozo should receive is the prize for the most lies of any US president in history--an average of 6.5 lies a day.  Soooo embarrassing to have this jerk as president.  Pretty bad when his wife won't even hold hands with him, let alone do anything else--guess she has his number.

25 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Errrmmm , this happened right after NK testing site exploded and blew up .

It was quite clear to NK that the World (led by Trump) would no longer just sit back and watch them fire missiles all over the place .

NK became a nuisance to China and they lost Chinas support

Here is the latest from the future (incoming!!!) Nobel laureate:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anger-france-over-trump-comments-bataclan-attacks-184754595.html

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

He's an a-hole and probably a crook but I'm curious how do you measure " caused more pain to others than any other president in history.".  You know the last two presidents instigated wars that killed hundreds of thousands of people, right?

Oh please this last presidents bullshit is getting very old.  This a-hole as you call him is poisonous to mankind a very nasty piece of work that really needs to go away as well as his followers. I judge his work by the company he keeps. 

2 hours ago, welovethailand said:

Obamama was not even eligable yet. You have to be what, 6 months or 1 year as President to be eligable? he was not. And he still isn't a legal American. Opps...

Uh...you don't have to be president of the United States (or any country) to be 'eligable' (sic) for the Nobel Peace Prize. :saai:

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

I do recall Trump publicly saying to China "Either you sort North Korea out , OR I will" , said as the U.S. Navy was sailing towards  NK 

Trump certainly has a large mouth and says a lot of things but he isn't exactly action man as he pretends to be.

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

China gave NK a talking to after Trump gave a Xi a talking to

I don't believe Trump has the cojones to give Xi a talking to or to take him on.

Anyway, we could dance around this until the cows come home, so let's just agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, Suitcase said:

They gave the Nobel Peace  Prize to Obama for doing nothing so why not Trump?

He has done more in one year than Obama did in eight years!

Americans were smart enough to not elect Clinton!

Obama was and is loved and respected around the world,

Trump? Not so much.

And I agree that Trump "has done more in one year than Obama did in eight years!" the problem is that most of it, if not all is negative. 

One good deed does not negate all the bad. 

IMP his supporters should hope he finishes his first term rather than that he gets the nobel prize.

3 hours ago, liberator6996 said:

ALL credibility was lost when it was awarded to Obama. Some credibility can be regained by awarding it to President Trump.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yed indeed , because he is loved and respected around the world.

I can just see the worldwide celebrations :tongue: 

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yed indeed , because he is loved and respected around the world.

I can just see the worldwide celebrations :tongue: 

After he wins the Nobel prize, he will be invited to open car parades around the world so that the people can express their love and admiration for him.

4 hours ago, toolpush said:

Credibility you say??? Say it ain't so. let's see: Obama, Gore, the Indian Railroad Engineer......

personally I don't understand why Trump supporters would crave a price from an organisation they have so litle respect for .

19 hours ago, Basil B said:

God help us because that guy is likely to start WWIII.

Yes... and ironically, the willingness to do this, is why people seem to think he deserves the peace prize.

and not content with that, he now seems willing to drag the world into a trade war, which will negatively impact on countless millions

16 hours ago, sirineou said:

Regardless of if deserved or not ,and I don't think any serious minded person believe he does.  If they nominated Trump the Nobel organisation would lose all credibility, and I don't believe they are stupid enough to do that. 

But then again I did not believe Americans were stupid enough to elect him president.......

Obama won it, at least Trump has done something towards world peace bringing Nth and Sth Korea together for peace talks and being on the verge to ending the war. What did Obama do to win it. 

5 hours ago, maximillian said:

Nobel organisation has lost its credibility already by giving the peace price to Obama.

Maybe has lost some for that and many other reasons. obviously it must have some or you and the rest of the trumpeteers would not be salivating over the prospect. 

Without question Donald Trump's presidency is somewhat unorthodox. However the American people were obviously sick and tired of the usual diplomatic approach to things.

Donald Trumps has actually done what no President has in the last 50 years and that is to stop NK in its tracks. He has arranged a meeting with Kim and he Kim has agreed to stop any attempts to build a nuclear bomb either now or in the future. So definitely he Donald Trumps deserves the peace prize. Its rather ironic that Obama did get the peace prize for doing absolutely nothing!

2 minutes ago, cat handler said:

Obama won it, at least Trump has done something towards world peace bringing Nth and Sth Korea together for peace talks and being on the verge to ending the war. What did Obama do to win it. 

I never said that Obama deserved it, I simply said that Trump deserves it less

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Indeed... perhaps because NK has now attained the bomb, and can go into negotiations as an equal, instead of as an underdog with no bite to its bark.

if that is so, then it follows that by attaining parity, NK has now decided that it can proactively use that power to force peace on the area... ergo... Kim jung un is the one who deserves the Nobel peace prize

16 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

I don't believe Trump has the cojones to give Xi a talking to or to take him on.

Anyway, we could dance around this until the cows come home, so let's just agree to disagree.

As you are anti-Trump , you will never agree with anything he says or does and you will never give him credit for anything he does .

*Everything that he does is wrong and if he does anything right, he didnt do it, someone else did *

Archived