Pattaya bag snatcher disappears without a trace - Uzbek tourist loses 30,000 baht

webfact

Pattaya bag snatcher disappears without a trace - Uzbek tourist loses 30,000 baht

8pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

A 50 year old female tourist from Uzbekistan is the latest victim of a motorcycle snatch thief in Pattaya.

Gulnara Khallak told cops in a state of shock that she was on her way to a convenience store at the end of Chaiyapreuk Soi 3 last night.

Speaking through an interpreter in the badly lit soi she said that a man in a tracksuit with an orange shirt rode up behind her on a ladies' motorcycle.

He grabbed her bag and disappeared in the direction of the end of the soi.

In the bag was Thai and foreign currency and an iPhone 6 together valued at 30,000 baht.

She was helped out by a security guard at a condominium who contacted the police.

The cops said that the attacker had disappeared without a trace, reported Pattaya News.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

This time it was a bag snatcher that diappeared without a trace.

Solve the riddle......

What is normally the most common thing that diappears without a trace in Pattaya?
Some people have it when they enter, but It´s never enough left to bring home. And half of the answer is hidden in the question.

Edited by Get Real

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

This time it was a bag snatcher that diappeared without a trace.

Solve the riddle......

What is normally the most common thing that diappears without a trace in Pattaya?
Some people have it when they enter, but It´s never enough left to bring home. And half of the answer is hidden in the question.

Common sense??

• Thanks 1

It seems no problems are ever solved here.  Can someone please tell me a problem that has been solved since they have been here.  This month is 9 years here for me, and honestly, I can't think of anything!

32 minutes ago, Redline said:

It seems no problems are ever solved here.  Can someone please tell me a problem that has been solved since they have been here.  This month is 9 years here for me, and honestly, I can't think of anything!

self closing cupboards so the mrs can't slam them shut :smile:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

Deliberately 'breaking' the sliding door of my wardrobe, so that the mrs. can't go through my things, as the sliding now requires quite a bit of strength... :post-4641-1156694572:

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

Pattaya police just don't care about tourists anymore just looking of the new rule and driving license in another tread now we are hurting as animals 

Thai people will never lose face but Thailand will loose tourists 

Army control Thailand but not Pattaya 

This is the end 

Police is to corrupt and out of control here 

14 hours ago, Deli said:

What is a lady's motorbike ?

Probably a Scooby or a Fino, whatever the guy could manage to pinch. 

A grenade in the bag with a string attached to the pin and one's wrist looks quite good about now.

Edited by jacko45k

22 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Every little bit helps.  I've had some successes with the mrs myself.  Now they seem small, but at the time they were quite significant :smile:

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 8:29 PM, fanjita said:

Easy, a Scoopy.  

I thought more likely it's a Harley, like the mainly Western dentist and lawyer pussies are riding, to show off and feel young

10 hours ago, Deli said:

I thought more likely it's a Harley, like the mainly Western dentist and lawyer pussies are riding, to show off and feel young

Scoopy, Fino or Harley but definitely in pink with "Hello Kitty" decals.