Video: Som Tam seller stabs wife's enemy at Rocket Festival fight - she dies

webfact

6 hours ago, mercman24 said:

we see this every dam week, its in their make up, in the western world the man would have just broken up the fight and pulled them apart, but, not here this shit for brains has to be a big boy and carry a knife and kill some one for no reason. hope he spends a long time in jail and when he gets out, gets a dose of street justice.

ohh I don't know about that.. I actually would have left them to fight it out... a good cat fight is always enjoyable to watch. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He couldn't stand by when his wife was losing the fight, he said.

Of course just separating them did not go through the numbskulls mind.

I'd say it will come out over the next few days he has done it before judging by the way he did it.

• Like 1

Seems that many really have nothing much to loose in life to behave as such. Sad country.

But on the other hand, why get upset on other people's stupidity ?

Let's use some Thainess and just not give it a second thought.

• Haha 1

His wife was his 'rice bowl', just protecting his livelihood. Certainly went overboard but just didn't think correctly in the heat of the moment. Hope his is punished correctly. Wonder if his wife will remain celibate while hubby is in prison for eighteen months or so.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mercman24 said:

we see this every dam week, its in their make up, in the western world the man would have just broken up the fight and pulled them apart, but, not here this shit for brains has to be a big boy and carry a knife and kill some one for no reason. hope he spends a long time in jail and when he gets out, gets a dose of street justice.

No in the states he would have shot her, please with the western world crap it is no different.

• Thanks 1

Gotta agree with you there mercman24, unfortunately when I pointed out exactly the same thing a few weeks back and someone decided to call me sad both my original post and response were deleted for trolling, just happy that someone sees it my way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Get Real said:

Now, of course something has to be done about that. How about beeing a man and just separate the two women?

what a strange proposition, he was alone wasn't he ?

May the victim RIP.
a very sad way to go.

Edited by KKr

To make this a Thai thing and suggest it doesn't happen in the West is ludicrous. It happens worldwide.

It may be that behind these incidents lies a more prosaic explanation. Of course it is all bitterly sad, but the reality is for many many thai people, just earning a living is becoming more and more difficult. Money is just not circulating, and, to speculate for example, how much would a som tum stall generate in a week? Not to mention so many other small businesses that currently are running on fresh air and hope.

Frankly I am not surprised that emotions are occasionally boiling over with sometimes tragic consequences.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KKr said:

what a strange proposition, he was alone wasn't he ?

Exactly, and he needed a knife to end a fight between two woman. That is what´s strange. And your comment of course. :smile:

• Haha 1

RIP for the woman and hell to be for that young murderer it is sad to watch and this kind of violence but it is Thailand and nothing could be change even if we protest but we could only watch or walk away and  do nothing to become a law enforcer.