Thai Model Blasts British Pick-Up Artist for Secretly Filming a YouTube Video of Her

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be realistic.... This guy just approached a woman and was rejected. This happens a million times all over the world, so why are people freaking out?

It was wrong that he filmed his rejection, but it was filmed in a public place, and it in no way damaged the reputation of the woman. People film this kind of interaction everywhere.

Is the guy a douche? Yeah... But why would the girl go to the police about this? What harm did it cause her? If I walk down Sukhumvit and filmed what's going on around me, am I going to go to jail because someone says they didn't see the camera?

In my opinion, the woman is wrong... If she was really offended by the video, she could have contact the man through youtube and asked to have ti taken down or filed a copyright strike on Youtube. But instead, she just wants to harm someone that didn't do anything hurt her in any way and was filming in a public location.

I get it...A lot of guys (especially those without the courage to approach girls themselves) think that guys who approach women are douches. And a lot of them are.. But there is a difference between being a douchebag/creep with no game and harming someone. This man caused no harm. His videos are stupid, he has absolutely no game, and I don't think its at all entertaining, but he didn't do anything wrong.

Let's not dogpile someone for being autistic and obnoxious. He wasted a few minutes of the girls time and walked away when he realized it was a lost cause, but yet he was still was willing to share how much of a loser he se is. That isn't a crime. When people make a big deal out of innocent things like this, it waters things down when men actually commit crimes. It sets precedent for innocent people to be convicted of crimes in the future.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

He is selling content on YouTube and Patreon. 

For as low as 27 a month you can get a hidden content on how to pickup prostitutes on Tinder.

There is even a picture of one of his bargirls on patreon with a certain picture in the background.

The guy is as dumb as they come.

Must be pretty embarrassing to be outwitted by a Thai girl in his own "native" language. Is it even English? 

It doesn't cost $27 a month, that's how much he earns in total per month from his six subscribers :D

He has gained 1 subscriber since I looked earlier in the week, when this story first broke on Facebook - he's now on the heady sum of $32 a month from 7 subscribers.

Screenshot 2018-05-19 03.16.57.png

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

It doesn't cost $27 a month, that's how much he earns in total per month from his six subscribers :D

He has gained 1 subscriber since I looked earlier in the week, when this story first broke on Facebook - he's now on the heady sum of $32 a month from 7 subscribers.

Screenshot 2018-05-19 03.16.57.png

Cool.

Why not just TEFL

On 5/17/2018 at 10:49 AM, BobbyL said:

Model :shock1:

Yeah, "model". Love to see her resume and portfolio. Oh that's right she's a licensed, trained pharmacist.:sleep: Freelance model in Thailand, what does that even mean?!?? I'd absolutely love to know where she graduated university with a degree in pharmacology.

I'm thinking that this drama is entirely hers - she's not been harmed and is quite happy to bask in the glow of fake news and straw man accounts of her own grandiose opinion of herself

Doth ye protest...:post-4641-1156693976:

Edited by ozmeldo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This Nicholas guy is a real knobhead. She was great at putting down his pickup attempt. So why did he stalk her to her work and then stalk her on Facebook to send her a snotty message with a link to the video? Then send her a fake version of his passport to try shift the blame to someone else? Then create fake Facebook messages claiming she only wanted money?

Had he just left it at being turned down things would be fine. She could just ask him to take the video down. But the stalking and harassing her part after she turned him down made him a complete creep.

• 4 weeks later...