Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Get with the program, Justfine. Gays are God's chosen people. Anything that has so much as a whiff of perversion or deviance belongs in hetero-land.

I often wonder what would be said if we had a hetro pride flag ,and a hetro pride day with a nice hetro pride parade? ?

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I often wonder what would be said if we had a hetro pride flag ,and a hetro pride day with a nice hetro pride parade? ?

They did that in Uganda. They had marchers advocating the death penalty for gay people. Everyday is straight pride day. You rule the world. There is a little visibility for people not like you and that's a problem, is it?

29 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Whats cisgender? Is this a new type.things change so fast.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's not very new so you might try harder to stay current.

It simply is a way of describing the vast majority of people that identify with their birth gender. I'm gay and cisgender. I'm going to assume you're straight and cisgender. Then there are TRANSGENDER people that don't identify with their birth gender. They can be gay, straight, bi, queer etc. on top of their gender I.D. just like cisgender people. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

They did that in Uganda. They had marchers advocating the death penalty for gay people. Everyday is straight pride day. You rule the world. There is a little visibility for people not like you and that's a problem, is it?

You must be talking in the past tense. Today gay people get more than their far share of attention although they are lately having to share that attention with older women who were violated in some form 30 years prior when the were attractive. There's plenty of bitterness to go around, gays have no copyright on feeling abused.

8 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

lol, just realized how ironic it is with your username, lamyai :cheesy: .

As in the twerker? She was still at school when I started using the name - my gf used to like lamyai fruit when they were in season.

It's not very new so you might try harder to stay current.
It simply is a way of describing the vast majority of people that identify with their birth gender. I'm gay and cisgender. I'm going to assume you're straight and cisgender. Then there are TRANSGENDER people that don't identify with their birth gender. They can be gay, straight, bi, queer etc. on top of their gender I.D. just like cisgender people. 
Sorry i try to keep up.pangender or non binery male one day female another .see i can be as "with it" as the next cisgender[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You must be talking in the past tense. Today gay people get more than their far share of attention although they are lately having to share that attention with older women who were violated in some form 30 years prior when the were attractive. There's plenty of bitterness to go around, gays have no copyright on feeling abused.
From a global perspective you are wrong. Straights still dominate everywhere and always will. Gay visibility is no threat.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

OK, People, this Topic is over now.

The Pope Has spoken and its now "officially" OK for for people to be Gay .

Go enjoy the "poop shoot" all you want.

Half the priests already are

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I already defined it.

Did you read the Stickman article (post #489) which interviews ladyboys? As far as I'm concerned that article completely refutes any attempts to claim that there is no homosexual component to male attraction to ladyboys.

Quote from the Stickman article:

"With farang guys, most like it that we have a cock. If a ladyboy is post op, that's another style. Different guys like different styles but most like a ladyboy with a cock."

I have a long standing interest in human sexuality and sexual orientation. But at some point, all of this new terminology just starts getting overly complicated. Like guys. Likes girls. Likes guys and girls. That seems to cover the vast majority of people.

11 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

The way I see it you got a set of tools and a cpu running the moves. Sometimes the assembly line screws up and mixes the right set. I name 'em according to the tools.

You're not a doctor then?

11 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

The way I see it you got a set of tools and a cpu running the moves. Sometimes the assembly line screws up and mixes the right set. I name 'em according to the tools.

You're not a doctor then?

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Did you read the Stickman article (post #489) which interviews ladyboys? As far as I'm concerned that article completely refutes any attempts to claim that there is no homosexual component to male attraction to ladyboys.

Quote from the Stickman article:

"With farang guys, most like it that we have a cock. If a ladyboy is post op, that's another style. Different guys like different styles but most like a ladyboy with a cock."

I have a long standing interest in human sexuality and sexual orientation. But at some point, all of this new terminology just starts getting overly complicated. Like guys. Likes girls. Likes guys and girls. That seems to cover the vast majority of people.

I covered this in with the video from the neuroscientist. Again, the vast majority of men attracted to intact LBs have a hetero identity just as the vast majority of men attracted to butch presenting people with vaginas would have a gay identity (but such people are much more rare than LBs). 

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Whats cisgender? Is this a new type.things change so fast.

I never heard cis as a prefix in other contexts, so when I first heard the term without definition I assumed it was short for cissy. 

Archived