Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always remember back in the 60s i had just gone to live in London,at a house my cousin lived in ,he was " a nancy boy" my grandad called him that in those days,but he was my friend,he took me to a pub where the men all seemed to wear cardigans and smoke pipes,as we walked in there were a few smiles ," this is my cousin he said he has just come to live her,HE LIKES GIRLS! Funny i was not really sure what gay guys did,

I still like Real girls lol

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:03 PM, webfact said:

A stunning 80% of all respondents said they found lady boys attractive

This I think points out a problem with surveys, and how the data can be misinterpreted.  OK, maybe 80% of the respondents said they found them attractive, but the flaw there is that the majority of people that responded to the survey might be those that had a interest in ladyboys in the first place and that is why they took the time to complete the survey as the topic interested them

15 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

This I think points out a problem with surveys, and how the data can be misinterpreted.  OK, maybe 80% of the respondents said they found them attractive, but the flaw there is that the majority of people that responded to the survey might be those that had a interest in ladyboys in the first place and that is why they took the time to complete the survey as the topic interested them

yeah and 20% were liars, didn't want to admit they fantasize about the LB's

And many more Thai men think about and do have sexual encounters with ladyboys. It is not only foreigners... 

For Thai males, apparently, having sex with a ladyboy is a kind of 'right of passage' to becoming, and wait for it, a man! From boy to manhood... 

27 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

And many more Thai men think about and do have sexual encounters with ladyboys. It is not only foreigners... 

For Thai males, apparently, having sex with a ladyboy is a kind of 'right of passage' to becoming, and wait for it, a man! From boy to manhood... 

Well Thai males generally are selfish when it comes to ensuring that their female partners are satisfied during the sexual act, so I guess having sex with a lady boy panders to their selfish desires. Nothing to do with their manhood ( or lack of it )

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:56 PM, bkk6060 said:

This is one at the top of the list of lies told.

The biggest LB bad mouthers are more then likely the ones seeing them.

This and "I always glove up"

Such big fat lies.......

Which is always the urban myth trotted out by ladyboy lovers who feel insecure about their sexual predilection.

If you're a ladyboy lover, just own it. No need to make excuses for yourself.

59 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

For me and my mates, our right of passage was earning your red wings. No mistaking gender there.

5 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Didn't need Mates during that period, bare was best ????

You get your red wings for going down on a girl on the rag, in front of your mates. The term red wings comes from the look of your mouth afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You get your red wings for going down on a girl on the rag, in front of your mates. The term red wings comes from the look of your mouth afterwards.

Will have to halt this discussion before its disapproved of I fear. Shame really because earning your brown wings could open up a whole new chapter of enlightenment.

4 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Will have to halt this discussion before its disapproved of I fear. Shame really because earning your brown wings could open up a whole new chapter of enlightenment.

Regularly get my brown wings. As I say to my wife, "Aroy mak mak!". No actually she prefers me to say, "Saep illy deu".

But you're right, sanemax will severely disapprove.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:03 PM, webfact said:

survey of 300 people

Wow  as  many  as  that  wanted  a  laugh,  guess  that's  it  now  then,  where  do  I find  such  a  creature... my  Wife  did  have  a  moustache once, does  that  count?

On 4/26/2019 at 11:28 PM, fordguy61mi said:

It’s a fetish like any other fetish. It certainly brings some foreigners to Thailand.

Might not be strictly fetish, certainly not for everyone. Might be orientation no less valid & real than being strictly straight or being gay or bi or asexual or whathaveyou.

I'm gay, my brother is str8 and a childhood friend came out to me late in life as pansexual or gamp (those who luvs the ladyboys) though myself & our friends thought him str8 all these decades (as he also luvs the ladies). Outside of who we love, with regard to orientation, I can't tell the difference between the three of us.

It makes sense with regard to humanity and its socializations, that for everyone is someone. That as some people are born intersexed (born with outside physical aspects of both sexes) or that some are born with unseen brain structures that don't match the seen physical sex of the bodies they were born with (this has been shown in autopsies of trans people) other people are born who are naturally attracted to them.

Recent scientific studies bare this out.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

"Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics...

...GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men...

...Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual..."

So far studies seem to indicate attraction to ladyboys might be a distinct orientation within itself or a subset or the orientation of heterosexuality.

While some might fetishize some particular body part or combination ie so-called chicks with dicks, others, particularly the pansexuals, seem attracted to the person who happens to have such components. That they are oriented towards the person makes it not a fetish; it makes it an orientation.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:28 PM, I am More Thai Than You said:

I bet at least 60% of posters in this thread have had some form of sexual relations with a Ladyboy.

If you consider having your crutch groped by a ladyboy as you walk along the road to be 'sexual relations, you could probably get to 99% of posters on ThaiVISA.

I think the point of this discussion is 'consensual sexual relations'.

Archived