Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

23 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So can it be proved statistically , that from what you said,  it suggests that the majority of visitors from those East Asian countries as you mentioned, are "the other way" ?

Only a third of them, based on division of labour in the plaza. 

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lamyai3 said:

Only a third of them, based on division of labour in the plaza. 

That being the case it begs the question as to whether or not there are enough seats in the plaza for the remaining 2/3 rd of us to remain seated ????

I remember coming to Thailand first and getting drunk with a guy who used to stop to get oral sex with a lb, regularly before going home to his wife.

I was disgusted, but after living here a long time can understand, although I've never cheated on my wife of 20 years.

In drunken blackouts, I've probably been taken advantage of by a lb. I've also mistaken some when drunk. I remember waking up with one, but she said nothing happened. I think my arse would have known about it, perhaps someone who partakes in this activity sober could confirm.

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I remember coming to Thailand first and getting drunk with a guy who used to stop to get oral sex with a lb, regularly before going home to his wife.

I was disgusted, but after living here a long time can understand, although I've never cheated on my wife of 20 years.

In drunken blackouts, I've probably been taken advantage of by a lb. I've also mistaken some when drunk. I remember waking up with one, but she said nothing happened. I think my arse would have known about it, perhaps someone who partakes in this activity sober could confirm.

Size could have been a factor, as it is Thailand,

so maybe your had been done,  but didn't notice it. :giggle:

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Using booze and black outs as an excuse??

You must have woken up semi-sober, you tell us what your AH felt like.

Sorry my friend, you seem confused and a really a little messed up....

49 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Using booze and black outs as an excuse??

You must have woken up semi-sober, you tell us what your AH felt like.

Sorry my friend, you seem confused and a really a little messed up....

Of course drinking two large bottles of whisky a day plus beer Chang's affects one's judgement.

If I fancied lady boys I'd admit it. Nothing wrong with it.

At least I admit being fooled.

Any drinker that says he hadn't been fooled is lying. It just depends how far it went when you found out and if you did anything to stop it.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I feel you my friend . You are so unaware of yourself that you dont even know if youve been raped by another guy ...Yikes !!! Perhaps your username should end in 'l' not 'm' . 

Just shows the kind of people we get in LOS . I doubt tourists to Switzerland or Canada are into homosex .

Canada is a fantastic gay travel destination especially Montreal but if you're just another straight dude into ladyboys definitely come to Thailand or Iran.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Canada is a fantastic gay travel destination especially Montreal but if you're just another straight dude into ladyboys definitely come to Thailand or Iran.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I heard India has also a large population for such needs

7 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

LBTQ make up approximately 4% of the population; however, the amount of media coverage they receive could lead one to believe one, or both of the following: 1.)Homosexuals are an oppressed  segment that make up 20% of the population. 2.) There are many homosexuals in senior management positions within media corporations.

Gays became trendy with TV shows, I think. Now every single one has to have a few alphabet people. It's often gringeworthy as they stick out like a sore thumb from the actual plot, afterthought additions to appease the screaming minorities. Same seems to happen with other MSM as well, gotta have house gays.

15 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Gays became trendy with TV shows, I think. Now every single one has to have a few alphabet people. It's often gringeworthy as they stick out like a sore thumb from the actual plot, afterthought additions to appease the screaming minorities. Same seems to happen with other MSM as well, gotta have house gays.

"Walking Dead" has just about one everything tossed in. They have even included a hijab wearing women to tick the Muslim box.

Archived