Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some joker puts up a poll with a small sample size very dependent on location.  One could poll in nana plaza or walking street and probably get these results.  And the bigger joke is Thaivisa prints it as if it is gold.  This does nothing then makes the farang look bad to Thais.

45 minutes ago, losworld said:

Some joker puts up a poll with a small sample size very dependent on location.  One could poll in nana plaza or walking street and probably get these results.  And the bigger joke is Thaivisa prints it as if it is gold.  This does nothing then makes the farang look bad to Thais.

In your mind.

The information is about "foreigners". 

I never understand why so many associate that with only Farang as they are actually a minority of foreigners now.

I do believe the poll.

This and "I always wear a condom" are the two biggest foreigner lies they are ashamed to admit..

Just saw that this has been resurected and i posted on it in may last year,God doesnt time fly ,seems like yesterday,anyway my thoughts have not changed ,if you fancy playing with another guys penis ,no matter what he looks like even a woman ,then you are either gay or like a boss i used to have a long time ago in the 60s ,bi,in fact he was more than bi he would have stuck it in a hole in the wall ,.horses for courses,i will stick to lady holes ,(these days ,the wifes)

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Weird i got the impression only me and one other guy from this forum got experiences with some local lb. 

But from tvf their anonymous poll its over 50% i rest my case.

Fyi i not into straight girlfriends either.

I could truly careless about any of it.

And I for one, appreciate your honesty.

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Just saw that this has been resurected and i posted on it in may last year,God doesnt time fly ,seems like yesterday,anyway my thoughts have not changed ,if you fancy playing with another guys penis ,no matter what he looks like even a woman ,then you are either gay or like a boss i used to have a long time ago in the 60s ,bi,in fact he was more than bi he would have stuck it in a hole in the wall ,.horses for courses,i will stick to lady holes ,(these days ,the wifes)

Not very constructive. Although I do agree with you on just sticking it in lady holes. . . . Your wife's 

On 5/18/2018 at 1:00 PM, chrisinth said:

I've had it on good authority that a BJ from a LB doesn't necessarily define you.

He did also state that excessive alcohol intake played a big part of his statement but he wasn't clear on quantity.

:tongue:

Not enough alcohol produced to make me want to try it  ????

25 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

People trying to proove to us on some forum how gay we all are pathetic is mine conclusion.emoji4.png

There was a (rather poor joke) I remember from school.

"They say one in five are gay" - looks around the room and counts - "one, two three, four, five, it's you!"

That is about as empirical and reasoned as "Destiny1990's" argument

2 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

More likely Nana Plaza, that's where most of the LB bars are. 

Many ,many years ago ,i had an office near Nana ,i remember a mate and me going into a ladyboy bar on the top floor , one of them said"you do know we are ladyboys " they did not want a problem  i bet those days have gone ,

4 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Many ,many years ago ,i had an office near Nana ,i remember a mate and me going into a ladyboy bar on the top floor , one of them said"you do know we are ladyboys " they did not want a problem  i bet those days have gone ,

It's proliferated since then, as the ladyboy bars proved to be more profitable in the past few years. Much of the recent clientele is now from other East Asian countries. 

1 minute ago, lamyai3 said:

It's proliferated since then, as the ladyboy bars proved to be more profitable in the past few years. Much of the recent clientele is now from other East Asian countries. 

So can it be proved statistically , that from what you said,  it suggests that the majority of visitors from those East Asian countries as you mentioned, are "the other way" ?

5 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So can it be proved statistically , that from what you said,  it suggests that the majority of visitors from those East Asian countries as you mentioned, are "the other way" ?

From what i see ,many of the "other faith" seem to think women are for bearing children ,boys are for pleasure .

Archived