Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

On 5/18/2018 at 12:08 PM, AYJAYDEE said:

so where did his survey sample come from? bangkok and pattaya? lol

The survey was done in Pattaya - What would you expect?. Do the same survey among ex-pats in the rural communities outside Udon Thani and I think the results might be a little

Oh! - and another thing - if you're trying to make it as a blog writer - don't let the truth stand in the way of "fame"

lele different.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you consider having your crutch groped by a ladyboy as you walk along the road to be 'sexual relations, you could probably get to 99% of posters on ThaiVISA.

I think the point of this discussion is 'consensual sexual relations'.

So! - You live in Pattaya too?.  Does not happen where I live in Thailand.

44 pages of post, over nearly one year, 90% of, IMO, pure BS.

When I have male friends visiting, I tell them: when in some 'entertaining venue' you meet a really good looking lady, elegantly dressed and made up, not on flip-flops, able to involve herself into a decent conversation in at least one foreign language, be weary, it most probably is not a lady in the first place.

The 'ladyboys' have 'marketed' themselves well, ...in opposition to what most true female sex workers come out like.

There are quite some exceptions, in more 'luxury' place, and especially in unexpected locations (as shops, restaurants, banks, ...).

Very nice persons, lost in a tough world, where they, soon or later (the later mostly the more expensive) will bring up needs for 'financial support'.

So, in the end, and still IMO, when it's not about sex (or that dreamt of 'relationship') but about a pleasant conversation, and good fun, let it be a bombshell of a ladyboy, any time!

P.S.: Married for 15 years together now, my Thai wife, with EU ID and passport, totally agrees, she even knows personally a couple of ladyboys (from the beauty salon...) I meet, no prob, ...while me seeing a Thai lady under four eyes would be a BIG issue for her, ...and for me no doubt.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:28 PM, fordguy61mi said:

It’s a fetish like any other fetish. It certainly brings some foreigners to Thailand.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:59 AM, thaicurious said:

...While some might fetishize some particular body part or combination ie so-called chicks with dicks, others, particularly the pansexuals, seem attracted to the person who happens to have such components. That they are oriented towards the person makes it not a fetish; it makes it an orientation.

wgdanson reacted to this

Perhaps this might help unconfuse you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism

"Sexual fetishism...is...fixation on a nonliving object or nongenital body part. The object of interest is called the fetish;...A sexual fetish may be regarded as a non-pathological aid to sexual excitement, or as a mental disorder if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person...

While medical definitions restrict the term sexual fetishism to objects or body parts, fetishcan, in common discourse, also refer to sexual interest in specific activities."

So generally speaking a fetish has to do with specific parts or acts. But in my experience of knowing well for nearly all our lives my friend who enjoys trans people, he likes the entire person, so for him his attraction is not a fetish. It is not just about parts or acts.

So for those who engage a relationship with trans people it is likely not fetish. And for str8s or gamps (however that category of orientation is considered) who don't, it likely wouldn't be considered fetish had they themselves the balls to so engage openly & honestly the relationships they apparently desire.

TL:DR

Attraction to ladyboys is NOT A FETISH if the person attracted is attracted to the whole being.

Calling such attraction a fetish is demeaning because it dehumanizes trans people by reducing them to parts and acts instead of seeing them as they are: people.

On 5/3/2019 at 4:59 PM, thaicurious said:

Might not be strictly fetish, certainly not for everyone. Might be orientation no less valid & real than being strictly straight or being gay or bi or asexual or whathaveyou.

I'm gay, my brother is str8 and a childhood friend came out to me late in life as pansexual or gamp (those who luvs the ladyboys) though myself & our friends thought him str8 all these decades (as he also luvs the ladies). Outside of who we love, with regard to orientation, I can't tell the difference between the three of us.

It makes sense with regard to humanity and its socializations, that for everyone is someone. That as some people are born intersexed (born with outside physical aspects of both sexes) or that some are born with unseen brain structures that don't match the seen physical sex of the bodies they were born with (this has been shown in autopsies of trans people) other people are born who are naturally attracted to them.

Recent scientific studies bare this out.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

"Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics...

...GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men...

...Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual..."

So far studies seem to indicate attraction to ladyboys might be a distinct orientation within itself or a subset or the orientation of heterosexuality.

While some might fetishize some particular body part or combination ie so-called chicks with dicks, others, particularly the pansexuals, seem attracted to the person who happens to have such components. That they are oriented towards the person makes it not a fetish; it makes it an orientation.

Yes my lb date from last week also reassured me that i am not a gay.

Not my thing personally but I don’t really care what consenting adults do in private. None of my business.

Different strokes for different folks as we say back home.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 5/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, thaicurious said:

particularly the pansexuals, seem attracted to the person who happens to have such components

I always thought pansexual meant being attracted to a wok with a long handle. 

Just taken a first look and 45 pages !  My best Thai mate is a LB , known him for 5 years , we meet up every week , my wife thinks I am only going for some food , nice chap , not pretty but nor am I at 72. Best not post a photo of him.

Several years ago I went out with a "girl". She was in all ways a lovely woman until one night she mentioned that she was a lady boy.

Could have fooled me forever if she hadn't confessed. I was unable to think what to do as I was a long way towards loving this woman.

We never continued on but in the end I wondered if it mattered? She was a woman in every way that counted and undetectable unless she told.

I had seen photos of her as a girl aged 10 to 12. Sometimes too much can be made of things that don't matter.

She could never have children but what did that matter at our ages?

I still see her photo on Line from time to time and she is still beautiful. Probably 43 now.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:08 AM, AYJAYDEE said:

so where did his survey sample come from? bangkok and pattaya? lol

Vast majority of foreigners live in Bangkok and Pattaya (and Phuket). And how do you think the the ones that live in the distressed poverty stricken areas end up there? I believe the stats and I think if they made a mistake, it would be even higher. 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:50 AM, Billthekiwi said:

Several years ago I went out with a "girl". She was in all ways a lovely woman until one night she mentioned that she was a lady boy.

Could have fooled me forever if she hadn't confessed. I was unable to think what to do as I was a long way towards loving this woman.

We never continued on but in the end I wondered if it mattered? She was a woman in every way that counted and undetectable unless she told.

I had seen photos of her as a girl aged 10 to 12. Sometimes too much can be made of things that don't matter.

She could never have children but what did that matter at our ages?

I still see her photo on Line from time to time and she is still beautiful. Probably 43 now.

Didn't you notice the difference in her vagina? Even the most skilful surgeon can only produce a poor imitation of the real thing. Neither do they self lubricate. Dry as a witch's tit. Don't have periods either. Didn't you think that was odd?

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Didn't you notice the difference in her vagina? Even the most skilful surgeon can only produce a poor imitation of the real thing. Neither do they self lubricate. Dry as a witch's tit. Don't have periods either. Didn't you think that was odd?

A lot of guys posting here were so whipped in the west that they no longer expect to have sex with the 'women' they date. So I'm not really surprised he didn't get to 'her' knickers.

There's one poster on this forum that actually managed to get engaged to a ladyboy before noticing the penis.

No such problems for me, if I haven't banged 'em at the end of the first 'date', there won't be a second.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A lot of guys posting here were so whipped in the west that they no longer expect to have sex with the 'women' they date.

So I'm not really surprised he didn't get to 'her' knickers.

Read his post again and you're probably right. I always thought, particularly in Thailand, that going on a date included sex. Oh well, each to his own.

6 hours ago, Spidey said:

Even the most skilful surgeon can only produce a poor imitation of the real thing.

Or as the old proverb says, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"... 

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

There's one poster on this forum that actually managed to get engaged to a ladyboy before noticing the penis.

In the mid-90s we all had a good laugh about an Italian guy who filed for divorce from his Thai wife on the grounds that she was a fella (who hadn't had the cut). They'd been married for six months before he found out. It was extremely novel back then, and so we were merciless towards the Italian bloke, with most wondering how pathetic a lover he must have been. Nowadays I guess most of us would be sympathetic given how damnn good the katoeys are at covering up.

Just remembered.........it was a blazing hot day, mate n I walking down Soi 6.......wanted nice cold beer........went into a bar we had never been in, ordered 2 Heinekens.......mmmmm was nice, icey cold.

Very soon we each company sitting on our knee.

I had only talked 2 sips and my mate says.......when we finish this beer Bubba, we are outta here.

WHY? I only had 2 sips?

He said.......cuz my chick has a .........k.   Lolol

so we finished the beer and left.

As we walked further down Soi 6 I said.........don’t feel bad about that, It can happen here in Thailand but the part that scares me is,........you let HIM continue to sit on your knee until u finished the beer~!!

But DONT worry.......I won’t tell anyone........until I see someone, then I am telling EVERYONE~!!

We still laugh about that it was 8 or 9 yrs ago.

On 5/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, Dexlowe said:

In the mid-90s we all had a good laugh about an Italian guy who filed for divorce from his Thai wife on the grounds that she was a fella (who hadn't had the cut). They'd been married for six months before he found out. It was extremely novel back then, and so we were merciless towards the Italian bloke, with most wondering how pathetic a lover he must have been. Nowadays I guess most of us would be sympathetic given how damnn good the katoeys are at covering up.

Oh you mean duct tape?

"Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy"

I ask again, where does this statistic, 50%, come from? Who conducted the pole, when and what were the survey questions, etc?

17 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy"

I ask again, where does this statistic, 50%, come from? Who conducted the pole, when and what were the survey questions, etc?

It's such c rap, I haven't bothered to even read the original post..... 

On 5/11/2019 at 6:10 PM, scorecard said:

Poll... Having said that, anyone who did conduct the pole will have added upthrust to the true statistics.

Archived