Video: Farang to the rescue after soi dog takes a beating from motorcycle taxi guy

webfact

Apart from the dog wasn't trying to drag a bike away in front of the police and wasn't giving anyone the finger !! [emoji849]
I haven't watched the "tear jerking" video..but I'd suspect the dog did something to annoy the taxi driver..maybe it stole his Somtam gai yang,left a dogy
do-do to step on,barked constantly,chased vehicles or bit him...we haven't heard what the taxi driver has to say yet ?
40,000 baht fine is way over the top...look at other news where a pair of pitbulls killed an old ladys dog, 5,000 baht and a wai !

Pack of 10 dogs attack a monk on morning alms run no one seems to be responsible..not my dogs..
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

The dog have collar on so the dog have a owner and I tried of soi dogs barking and running after people I see meny bad dogs there barking and running after poor people there collect plastic 

This is a Thai problem because Thai people just dumb their dogs everywhere 

We like to give people a warning if they ever get out. The dog insisted on it...........................:tongue:

986841778_IamCrazy.jpg.448d45ad766d917b915f9713694919a6.jpg

For clarity, that isn't really one of my dogs, but I do want one of those collars for our ones

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Brayka said:

I am always pissed of by people who hurt animals just because they think they are God. 

I once saw a 100kg male kick a cat, I went to him and slap him in the face just as hard as I could. When he look into my eyes, he knew he could not do anything back, although my weight is only 53 kg, because of the anger and hate I have to that kind of persons, who mistreat an innocent animal!

i did get an applause from bystanders.

David and Goliath 

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2018 at 8:06 PM, marquis22 said:
On 5/22/2018 at 4:00 PM, johng said:

Quite often I see them sleeping inside the store..so I go to the cashier and ask

"how much for a kilogram of dog" that sometimes gets the mutt shooed out for a while. ?

Often I just peer in the window and ask ... "How much for that doggie in the window"

1. Suzy
    The older you are the less confusion there is ....