"Nong Bee" says being apart from Phi Meemee won't affect their love!

webfact

"Nong Bee" says being apart from Phi Meemee won't affect their love!

5.jpg

Pictures (2): Daily News

The pretty 23 year old who is in a close relationship with a Thai man who has a severe facial disfiguration has taken new twists.

Phatsara Obnark or Nong Bee and Bunmee Khanthong, 37, or Phi Meemee from Surin have become nothing short of internet celebrities.

Recently Meemee went under the knife in an effort to improve his looks.

51.jpg

While netizens were shocked to discover that Nong Bee had a previous relationship with a man and a seven year old daughter.

The man has said the relationship is not over and he wants his daughter back.

But Nong Bee has told him to get lost.

Now it emerges that Nong Bee has had to take a job far away from her new, albeit facially challenged, lover.

"Its not all just about cuddles," she said on Facebook. "I have responsibilities to make ends meet".

She has been cross by posts that suggest she is just taking donations and being lazy sitting at home all day.

She had confirmed that she has taken a job - but there is good news for those who believe it is all about love.

She said that even though they are apart the love she has for Meemee will more likely grow rather than fade.

And suggestions from unkind posters that she will find a new lover are just rubbish.

Stay tuned.....

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-30

Thais (yes, also other people on this planet) worry far too much about what other people think of them. Thais also spend far too much time thinking about what other people are up to. 

When I say 'Thais' I mean Thais in general. I don't mean every single one. Same as when you say British people like football. It doesn't mean every single one. It's a generality. 

• Like 1