Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall

webfact

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its a straightforward question .

Is the TV poster called Samran more likely to know how the wall will be funded  than Trump is likely to know ?

Donald has the ability to force Mexico to pay for the wall (one way or another), Samran has no idea what he is talking about and is just making things up

Is Trump more likely to lie than Samran? Considering Trump's extraordinary achievements in creating falsehood, I'd go with Samran.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Is Trump more likely to lie than Samran? Considering Trump's extraordinary achievements in creating falsehood, I'd go with Samran.

1. OK : Samran : Please give us the details of how much the wall is going to cost , who will be building it and who will be paying for it .
  2. I will listen to Samran , hear what he has to say .

4 hours ago, sanemax said:
  1. OK : Samran : Please give us the details of how much the wall is going to cost , who will be building it and who will be paying for it .

They could be forced to pay .

Putting a tax on all goods coming from Mexico ?

Charging people to use the border ?

youll believe that, won’t you? 

ps you debating skills remind me of a dog chasing its tail...

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

1.  $21.6 billion was the estimate over a year ago.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-wall-exclusive-idUSKBN15O2ZN

If we are dumb enough to go through with this, US contractors using Mexican laborers will build it, and we will pay for it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, samran said:

They could be forced to pay .

Putting a tax on all goods coming from Mexico ?

Charging people to use the border ?

youll believe that, won’t you? 

ps you debating skills remind me of a dog chasing its tail...

That was my suggestion .

I suggested ways in which Mexico could be forced to pay .

I agree though. this has turned into quite  moronic discussion .

With yourself claiming to know how the wall will be funded ?

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

If we are dumb enough to go through with this, US contractors using Mexican laborers will build it, and we will pay for it.

The reality is that no one knows yet who is going to pay for the wall .

Typical anti-trump supporters :Make things up, keep saying those made up things and then it becomes their facts and reality .

The truth is that the walls funding isnt yet in place , so no one knows where the money will come from .

Donald says that the Mexicans will pay for it , the Mexicans say that they will not pay for it .

Only time will tell about who actually pays for it 

38 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The reality is that no one knows yet who is going to pay for the wall .

Typical anti-trump supporters :Make things up, keep saying those made up things and then it becomes their facts and reality .

The truth is that the walls funding isnt yet in place , so no one knows where the money will come from .

Donald says that the Mexicans will pay for it , the Mexicans say that they will not pay for it .

Only time will tell about who actually pays for it 

Trump is still saying that Mexico will pay for the wall, yet you accuse Trump's critics of making stuff up?

I could list many, many other things Trump has made up, but it would be off-topic, and take hours if not days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump is still saying that Mexico will pay for the wall, yet you accuse Trump's critics of making stuff up?

Trumps intention is to make Mexico pay for the wall , and he is adamant that they will 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Trumps intention is to make Mexico pay for the wall , and he is adamant that they will 

And Mexico is adamant that they won't. 

Every tool Trump has to attempt to bully Mexico into paying for the wall will hurt the US economy and a large portion of his base.  Mexico knows this.  So Trump is making noise but will change the subject, and his gullible base won't care.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, attrayant said:

My intention is to go to the moon in this rocket-powered armchair I've built, and I am adamant that I will.

Now come on, that is hardly a comparison , there is no possibility that you will fly to the moon in an arm chair , there is the distinct possibility that Mexicans will pay for the wall .

Mexicans paying for the wall : 50 % probability .

You flying to the moon in an armchair : 0% probability .

No comparison 

• Haha 2

isn't it really irrelevant who pays for the wall.  After all money is immaterial.  it's paper or digital recognition that is created to distribute wealth  when and where it is needed. The most important is Who has the final say on the go ahead and if there are willing hands to work. As it stands thus far it seems it is not being demanded.

I think only token gestures will happen like strengthening existing borders. I don't think a full blown wall will be built. 

2 minutes ago, attrayant said:

That's the fundamental point of our disagreement. I think the chance of both happening is zero.  Perfect comparison.

The probability of Mexico sending a cheque to the USA to pay for the wall are very slim , but there are other ways in which they could be forced into paying for the wall : Raise USA visa prices for Mexicans , have a $20 charge to use the border , start taxing all the illegal Mexican workers in the USA .

There must be numerous ways of making the Mexicans pay .

There is no way at all that you are flying to the moon .

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The probability of Mexico sending a cheque to the USA to pay for the wall are very slim , but there are other ways in which they could be forced into paying for the wall : Raise USA visa prices for Mexicans , have a $20 charge to use the border , start taxing all the illegal Mexican workers in the USA .

Let go of this idea that Trump is going to build a wall.

Anything Trump fails to achieve before the midterms will never happen.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let go of this idea that Trump is going to build a wall.

Anything Trump fails to achieve before the midterms will never happen.

Oh really : The wall will not be built .

Well thats settled it then , no one will pay for the wall , because the wall will not be built 

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Oh really : The wall will not be built .

Well thats settled it then , no one will pay for the wall , because the wall will not be built 

No it will not be built.

Spare your own feelings and let go of the idea it will.

Look at the real achievements of this president:

- Massive tax giveaway to the hyper-wealthy.

- Deregulation of the banks

- Stripping access to healthcare from millions of ordinary working Americans.

He’s tossing you false hopes while he hands hard dollars to the elite.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You're wrong.

https://www.space.com/35844-elon-musk-spacex-announcement-today.html

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ll feel a whole lot better now you’ve accepted reality.

Yes, thats the last time that I believe anything Mr Trump says :

He said that he would build a wall between Mexico and the USA , he failed to deliver on this election pledge and now the wall will not be built

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, thats the last time that I believe anything Mr Trump says :

He said that he would build a wall between Mexico and the USA , he failed to deliver on this election pledge and now the wall will not be built

Don’t write him off completely, he’s coming good on his promises to the hyper wealthy and the banks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

That was my suggestion .

I suggested ways in which Mexico could be forced to pay .

I agree though. this has turned into quite  moronic discussion .

With yourself claiming to know how the wall will be funded ?

<<insert head slapping emoji here>>

By the way, I have a bridge over Sydney harbour which I own.

I'll sell it to you for a good price. Promise....