Thai authorities to contact the UK for Yingluck's address as Interpol refuses Blue Notice - spokesman.

rooster59

Perhaps the Supreme Saviour should be requesting the British government run an "indict two, get one free" offer: Thaksin, Yingluck and the red bull heir.

Or he could offer a discount for cash - same as it works here.

• Haha 1

Really they don't know so ask the UK  for help.i sure they tell you where or if she is in london.guilford has a big temple many Thais go there they would know too.takism went there and probably the red bull chap.so you can catch them all.they can't be that stupid and can find them,

Well, it confirms they never tried to get a red notice on her.

Now, why do they make so much noise about getting her address? If they cannot get her extradited, What's the use of getting her address? 

Ooops! Sorry! I forgot they are just pretending to do something. ?

• Like 1

Prayut and the crew should just continue to focus on business at home.

No matter where she lives, Yingluck's heart will always be in Thailand.

Also, despite the rice scheme mess, Yingluck did some good.

Specifically, she made sure the farmer's voices would be heard. 

I've noticed Prayut and the crew are looking out for the farmers much more than before.

The future looks very good for Thailand.

Yingluck with hand signal.jpg

• Confused 2

Thai authorities:  Why Interpol no tell us Yingluck address? We ask for Blue Notice.  <indignation>
UK authorities: Her 'address' is The UK.  The media informed you she has a 10 UK visa.  Interpol notification would be redundant.  Get over it.  <wink wink, nod nod>

Edited by connda
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Well, it confirms they never tried to get a red notice on her.

Now, why do they make so much noise about getting her address? If they cannot get her extradited, What's the use of getting her address? 

Ooops! Sorry! I forgot they are just pretending to do something. ?

They can organise Christmas cards to be sent to her once they have her address. 

It also may come as a bit of a surprise to the General that the UK doesn't have anything similar to the 90 Day Reporting law in place, in fact I think there's no need to provide any address in the UK ever, except when registering for a government service like a school or GP