Suspect in stabbing of Australian man in Walking Street club has already fled Thailand

webfact

The Aussie guy was obviously very very drunk as he didn’t even realise he was stabbed at first in the video. 

So a very drunk guy pinches a woman’s ass in a nightclub that has 95% Prostitutes. ....I’m not saying that is okay,

but the Israeli stabbed him for this!? Seriously!  Punch him if you are that offended. 

What type of tourist brings a knife out with him to a disco. 

Edited by notasmartassknowitallfarag
  • Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

The Aussie guy was obviously very very drunk as he didn’t even realise he was stabbed at first in the video. 

So a very drunk guy pinches a woman’s ass in a nightclub that has 95% Prostitutes. ....I’m not saying that is okay,

but the Israeli stabbed him for this!? Seriously!  Punch him if you are that offended. 

Does not matter the nationality, the punishment no way fits the crime. The  Aussie had moved on and was no threat. The GF, LB, BG, whatever seemed to not care her ass was fondled and tried to stop the attempted murder. Just a little man coward with a knife. Most likely would have done nothing had he not had one. Monkey house, twenty years .

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

all israelis, indians, and arabs are mafia gangs, and only australians english and germans are nice civilised law abiding people who only happan to pinch other man's girlfriend's ass here and there.

Actually the Indians and especially Arabs are singled out and not welcome / allowed in bars specifically because many indeed abuse the girls. In any case your implying because he was Aussie he deserved to get stabbed is pretty twisted. May I ask where you come from ? The only excuse to use lethal force would be self-defense which clearly wasn't the case.

The Aussie had moved on, the girl was trying to get the nutjob to chill. Monkey house 20 years and the only ass he will need to worry about will be his own,

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

i don't understand. did the australIian man died? cause if he did not die, why is it interesting?

We Ozzie's have one word for blokes like you, but I won't type it here on TVF, because I know there are some really thick people out there who can't even put a sentence in English together, let alone understand the language, but other Ozzie's know the word.

The bloke is a dipstick, I will give him that for trying to feel up the young lady, but the boyfriend is so insecure, I mean his girlfriend was probably chatting with this Ozzie guy when the boyfriend was holding his mates willy in the John after having one too many, women are whores, and getting worked up over a bloke cutting your grass just goes to show how insecure he is, if it was me, I would have said, soft isn't mate, now you can go home and have a good toss, because I will be the one putting it in tonight !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

I doubt the Aussie guy will be pinching any more asses for a very long time.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

Actually the Indians and especially Arabs are singled out and not welcome / allowed in bars specifically because many indeed abuse the girls. In any case your implying because he was Aussie he deserved to get stabbed is pretty twisted. May I ask where you come from ? The only excuse to use lethal force would be self-defense which clearly wasn't the case.

The Aussie had moved on, the girl was trying to get the nutjob to chill. Monkey house 20 years and the only ass he will need to worry about will be his own,

I think you are attempting to have a rational conversation with a seriously disturbed person.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

coward ?

the Israeli guy was obviously wrong fro not controlling himself.

but that Aussie somehow deserved it. to pinch someone's else GF means looking for troubles. and finally he got what he wanted.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah..Pattaya.

Home of ex SAS,Navy SEALS,Green Berets,Kamikazes,Persian Immortals,300 Spartans (all sharing the one room) the 37 Ronin and the 7th Cavalry.

In other words..pimps and geriatrics.

It's not nice to talk about the Thai girls like that. :cheesy:

15 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

all israelis, indians, and arabs are mafia gangs, and only australians english and germans are nice civilised law abiding people who only happan to pinch other man's girlfriend's ass here and there.

Pretty much.  :cheesy:

11 hours ago, Matt96 said:

the Israeli guy was obviously wrong fro not controlling himself.

but that Aussie somehow deserved it. to pinch someone's else GF means looking for troubles. and finally he got what he wanted.

the israeli guy was wrong? no.  wrong is not the word here. this is beyond wrong and right.

this is a story of two man, from two corners of the world, who were looking to meet each other.

one was looking forward to stab someone that will hurt his pride,

and the other one was looking for someone to pinch his girlfriend's ass.

divine forces intervened and flew those two maniacs over two different oceans, so

they can meet their expectations.

i mean, who goes to a disco in a foreign country with a knife in his pocket (unless he is so

used to it from his home country)?

and who goes to a disco in a town full of prostitutes, looking for a girl to pinch her ass?

NO, this case is not from this world !!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Carrying a knife to a disco.....Another dill with an inflated ego that covers his small man syndrome.....

You started off by making a serious point that I'm sure many of us were thinking just the same.......then wandered off into a load of the usual dribble found on here ?

4 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

are you sure she is a hooker? maybe she is his girfriend from israel?

that can explain why he got so mad.

No, not 100% sure but let's examine the facts.  Bird with big tattoo down her back in a disco at 4 in the morning, tight shorts, wiggling her arse whilst hanging off a farang.  Looks like a duck....

• Like 1

Well , most action provokes an reaction ... but in this case it was clearly an " overreaction " .

The gf or whatever she is or was , tries to calm down the situation , as the thai guy did as well , cool , well done , the aussie walks away already but gets stabbed later on ...?

May be he wanted to " invade "Israeli property ...?

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

the israeli guy was wrong? no.  wrong is not the word here. this is beyond wrong and right.

this is a story of two man, from two corners of the world, who were looking to meet each other.

one was looking forward to stab someone that will hurt his pride,

and the other one was looking for someone to pinch his girlfriend's ass.

divine forces intervened and flew those two maniacs over two different oceans, so

they can meet their expectations.

i mean, who goes to a disco in a foreign country with a knife in his pocket (unless he is so

used to it from his home country)?

and who goes to a disco in a town full of prostitutes, looking for a girl to pinch her ass?

NO, this case is not from this world !!

Not so sure you're from this world but that's some cosmic insight you came up with. Thanks so much for clearing things up.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Weird when local barstaff are attacking tourists always the cctv isn’t working on that day but now a foreigner is attacking another foreigner and cctv seems to be fine..

that's because the other foreigner is an australian.

a rich neighbour farang country.

if he was an indian than the CCTV would not work again.

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

that's because the other foreigner is an australian.

a rich neighbour farang country.

if he was an indian than the CCTV would not work again.

You have some serious issues with Aussies. Where are you from? It might enlighten us to the source of your bitterness.