How Did They Get My Passport Copy?

SCOTT FITZGERSLD

12 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

i will say it just one more time  - i am 100% sure i did not give my passport to that hospital. 

the only way thry could get it is  from the mobile company.

so it is just amazing to see how your personal data is exposed these days.

i guess it is the same all over the world, but in thailand just more obvious.

I will ask one more time - after they got a copy of your passport, did they call you Mr. Fakename or did they call you Mr. SCOTT FITZGERSLD ?

• Like 1

This is a big BS post , you say its a very famous doctor and its very difficult just to get an appointment and whatever your make believe doctor needs just to get an appointment and you want to make everybody believe that you can get all that done without showing any id or with a false name i think you need to go to a mental hospital instead of trying to tell us this BS 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

Not really  , because I know as much now as I did before you added your input

Neither one of you are informed, homeboy is making this up. He has moved on to other forums making more shit up. All dribble.

So you had a minor operation and decided to give a false name.. Why, didn't want to pay the bill? They took your photo and matched it to an Immigration data base, possibly based on nationality and DOB. Of course they want to get paid for their services and you're probably not the first skite farang that's tried to do a runner without paying.. Good that their system worked this time.. 

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, johng said:

If you gave a Thai mobile phone number its possible to get your passport info from that as you need to present passport info for SIM cards for a while now.

I got a new sim yesterday with a driving license 

I use it for hotels, banking, police checkpoints, domestic flying and everything else that requires Id

I leave passport at home, always

Hospitals won't perform surgery without Id (excluding emergencies) 

They would be in a world of shit if you died and they didn't even know your name lol

How would they inform your next of kin/embassy/wife  etc? 

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2018 at 5:31 PM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

i am not talking about my face photo, which , as you can see for yourself, is not something to write home about.

i am talking about PHOTO COPY OF MY PASSPORT - i never gave them my passport and than i still saw

a photo copy of my first passport page in my file.

Well, being as you were their guest, I guess they wanted to make sure you didn't do a runner and it wouldn't surprise me if hospitals can use Immigration for ID purposes.