Is there a law in Thailand about such behaviour?

Confuscious

21 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Oh, come on.  One cannot get along in Thailand without a bit of good-natured teasing.  So far, I haven't killed a single one of my wife's 5 siblings. Though if they continue to be dumber and happier, there comes a time.  555

Oh, come on, bit of a stretch to assume all on here cannot recognise a bit of good natured teasing.  Took your original post as you intended; simply teasing by return post!  More chance of my wife killing her siblings before I get the chance.?

41 minutes ago, catman20 said:

well i do live in Thailand and i know exactly what their all up too, their at it at every turn. as soon as you drop your guard here someone here will try fxxk you over !

Paranoia is a wonderful thing. Either that or you live in a really bad part of the country

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, upu2 said:

Paranoia is a wonderful thing. Either that or you live in a really bad part of the country

it happen in all the cities or maybe your just out in the Boonies. with all the poor farmers and farangs.

19 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

Oh, come on, bit of a stretch to assume all on here cannot recognise a bit of good natured teasing.  Took your original post as you intended; simply teasing by return post!  More chance of my wife killing her siblings before I get the chance.?

My wife and I share, so we're about 50-50 on who gets to take out which one.  One great thing about being married for 40 years is that I won't have to put up with it for long.  I'll hire someone to mow the lawn and plant them as well.  But, having known them since they were kids, we manage to get along.  My main mistake was to sponsor six of them to come to the USA.  ?

3 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Don't lend dodgy people money. You need to get out more.

what the hell are you talking about ? this thread is nothing to do with lending people money. i think its better you stop posting your beginning to embarrass yourself. you need to read the post before posting!!!!!!!!!! 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, catman20 said:

what the hell are you talking about ? this thread is nothing to do with lending people money. i think its better you stop posting your beginning to embarrass yourself. you need to read the post before posting!!!!!!!!!! 

What are you talking about?

What does short change mean?

You made the claim

Explain yourself using English

6 minutes ago, Justfine said:

What are you talking about?

What does short change mean?

You made the claim

Explain yourself using English

short changed means they dont give you the correct change back or its an expression of being ripped off. where did you get the idea about lending people money from ? English is not your first language right ? 

Edited by catman20

Just now, catman20 said:

short changed means they dont give you the correct change back or its an expression of being ripped off. where did you get the idea about lending people money from ? English is not your first language right ? 

Which shops are doing this to you? I speak far better English than you.

Are 7/11 staff ripping you off 10 baht at a time?

On 6/14/2018 at 9:19 PM, Confuscious said:

In my country, if the seller publish a price for a particular item he/she is bound to sell that item at the marked price.

Not in UK.

Displaying an item for sale is an "invitation to treat" not a contract. You can offer to buy at a lower, or higher price, if you want and the seller is not obliged to sell it at any price.