Big Joke at the double! Crime buster smashes call center gang in Manila!

webfact

13 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

So, they are pasa Thai call centers, i was wondering how Thai's can operate call centers to make fraud in UK or US, i would be glad if they can get any penny for calling in English.

That means Thai callerID system is weak, people from somewhere can call to Thailand without noticing their identity.

I think your into a big mistake to believe noone outside US/UK can speak english. Ot that UK/Us people are so high qualified to not fall for these scams.

I would like to lead you to a few twitch or youtube pages where so called "scambaiters" baiting the nice guys to scam them to fool them, waste their time and basically turn the table. If you watch that for a while you will see that there is no end. He can call hundreds per day, he can close a few of them even by leading the info forward of methods they use and still there will be new callcenters each new day.

There are hundreds of callcenters with thousands of people who fool US and UK ppl every single day for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Every single day. And every single day its call centers from India, Thailand, Asia at all and other nice places where you probaby think no real UK or US person can fall to it. Believe me, they do....

Google "kitboga" and watch a few of his vids to get a bit of insight. It interesting to see both worlds fit together like a fist on the eye, like we like to say. The "naivety" of "educated" "rich" and the bit higher criminal minds of not so educated countries.

Sorry for all the "´s.... 

Edited by Saenchai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Saenchai said:

I think your into a big mistake to believe noone outside US/UK can speak english. Ot that UK/Us people are so high qualified to not fall for these scams.

I would like to lead you to a few twitch or youtube pages where so called "scambaiters" baiting the nice guys to scam them to fool them, waste their time and basically turn the table. If you watch that for a while you will see that there is no end. He can call hundreds per day, he can close a few of them even by leading the info forward of methods they use and still there will be new callcenters each new day.

There are hundreds of callcenters with thousands of people who fool US and UK ppl every single day for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Every single day. And every single day its call centers from India, Thailand, Asia at all and other nice places where you probaby think no real UK or US person can fall to it. Believe me, they do....

Google "kitboga" and watch a few of his vids to get a bit of insight. It interesting to see both worlds fit together like a fist on the eye, like we like to say. The "naivety" of "educated" "rich" and the bit higher criminal minds of not so educated countries.

Sorry for all the "´s.... 

A wealthy Thai female neighbor, she's an educated practicing lawyer got scammed 3 years back for 40Million Baht in a Thai ponzi which promised the initial investment would be returned in 30 days then 50% interest on the 40Million every month for life.

The scheme was operated by an ex Thai politician, in total the politician stole around 600Million Baht from other Thais in this scheme and hundreds of millions in other scams. He's in Jail.

The neighbor (as mentioned an educated practicing lawyer) is still saying that it's not fair, and the government should give her the money back from tax receipts (she actually says it like that,) she's tried to sue everybody with no success and she still invests in scams and sadly she encourages naive relatively poor others to do the same.

As said before - you can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Wow now the big joke has gone international solving crimes and kicking in doors with his entourage and film crew.  Next episode love from London.

Sure he would be made Very welcome! ?