Video: Pattaya boat "orgy" - just the ticket for pot bellied Aussie voyeurs!

snoop1130

On 6/20/2018 at 7:02 AM, Jeremy50 said:

So what? Just a little harmless voyeurism, some love to watch, others love to be watched. Those other ships in the area pulling tons of fish out of the sea, and cutting off shark fins are the ones that need to be taken down.

Now, apparently if you screw one eye nearly shut, then blink the other one really fast, you can unpixilate the image.

Nearly worn my blinking eye out but still blurry.  Damn. 555.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little confused about the Pattaya bashing and bashing of "fun" loving guys not wanting to grow up. So you go on a Pattaya forum to knock fun. Its like going on a stamp collecting forum and knocking in a superior pompous way stamp collecting. Maybe I could work on that comparison ?.  Errrrrrr maybe I will try .. its like going on a keep fit forum and saying those who go to a gym are morons.  No that not work either. If you hate Pattaya and its seedier side so much ... go to the knitting cardigans forum. Nah not work either. I admire the fun loving guys going on the cruise.  Allowing photography naive and stupid though. Good on the fun loving cruisers. Keep on enjoying life ignore the smarmy superior knockers of Pattaya on a PATTAYA forum. If you hate it so much why live there or get involved in the forum. Go to a philosophy forum or a opera music forum or a errrrrr need inspiration ...?????

You go on a Pattaya forum to insult 90 percent of the people on the forum. Makes you feel so superior I guess.

Edited by PAWNEESE
  • Like 2

It wont let me edit my post but I was trying to add .. we should let people be different. The knockers hate it seems those who are different from them. The cruise is not your thing. Get over it. Let those who are different from you be different without your superior pomposity. Who are you to be judgemental. It hurt no one and benefitted many. It was private between consenting grown ups but some hate that and think its their business. To allow pix stupid as stated .totally idiotic as amongst other things it lets the superiorocracy .. who errrr just invented a word .. to look down on others.

Edited by PAWNEESE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PAWNEESE said:

It wont let me edit my post but I was trying to add .. we should let people be different. The knockers hate it seems those who are different from them. The cruise is not your thing. Get over it. Let those who are different from you be different without your superior pomposity. Who are you to be judgemental. It hurt no one and benefitted many. It was private between consenting grown ups but some hate that and think its their business. To allow pix stupid as stated .totally idiotic as amongst other things it lets the superiorocracy .. who errrr just invented a word .. to look down on others.

But at least it allows us to see them for their idiocy. If they don't like commercial sex then they don't belong on the Pattaya forum.  Go and set up another moral whingers forum.  Most public leaders in Thailand will agree with you.  Well, in public, anyway!!!!!  555.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

Errrrr I need to get out more .. but best comparison I can come up with .. my mind would not let it rest ha ha ..Is its like going on a Las Vegas forum and getting up yourself about low life who gamble. ???  Morality police want us to behave despite not doing anyone harm. I mean .. them to behave. ?

• Like 1