Video: Pattaya boat "orgy" - just the ticket for pot bellied Aussie voyeurs!

snoop1130

Just something (hanky panky without the boat) that goes on in in practically every large village and town in Thailand in the karaoke joints that spring up from nowhere when it gets dark. Why the Thai powers-that-be don't just acknowledge that this is the sex capital of the world and has been for many years, is beyond me. 

The rosey specs brigade on here will deny it of course.

Edited by jesimps
  • Haha 2

When I see these guys openly filming these girls, next to each other with their phone...

IMHO one should not have a very high opinion of oneself to mix with this group :coffee1:

Again this is just an opinion ... mine :smile:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

So what? Just a little harmless voyeurism, some love to watch, others love to be watched. Those other ships in the area pulling tons of fish out of the sea, and cutting off shark fins are the ones that need to be taken down.

Now, apparently if you screw one eye nearly shut, then blink the other one really fast, you can unpixilate the image.

Classic !!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, poanoi said:

hi, a part of the movie is poor image quality,

what can i do to get it normal ?

Just pay a visit to Mr Carpenter in jail and explain him how you missed that once in a lifetime booze cruise and remind him to count you in for the next cruise once he gets out in 10 years and then politely ask him if he could arrange to send you a copy of the original footage.

He won't mind at all!

1 hour ago, wvavin said:

So at least now we know Aussies has a very different taste.

I'm not an Aussie but it is the only sport I would give my time or pay to watch.  Ah, Chesterfield Rugby, a great participation sport as well. Universally popular, always centrally located and no silly uniforms (unless you count a frilly French maids outfit.)  Like bridge though, it usually requires a partner or a very strong hand.

Edited by The Deerhunter

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

No different to what happens every night of the week in certain Gogos. No need for people to act all shocked. 

or anywhere in the world not just thailand , ?whatever floats your boat i guess 

• Like 1