Video: Pattaya boat "orgy" - just the ticket for pot bellied Aussie voyeurs!

snoop1130

30 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Pattaya boat "orgy" - just the ticket for pot bellied Aussie voyeurs!

…..and just the ticket for impoverished Isaan girls who don't care where the money comes from!

And at least they're not 14 /15 like Thai pimps are good at handing around.

Captain Pugwash Carpenter with his motley crew Master Bates and Seaman Stains have been around long enough to know the drill. The Goodship Lollipop was sunk from the word go because the Pattaya police were not invited to be shareholders in the venture.

Promoting the love cruise right under the noses of the police was an insult to start with. Not paying the "certification fee" for an authorised sex cruise was his next big mistake. Others should learn from it.

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Floating go-go. A new one for me, although I'm sure it's been done umpteen times in the last few decades.

Actually old hat - Secrets have been doing it for years

• Like 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Video: Pattaya boat "orgy" - just the ticket for pot bellied Aussie voyeurs!

what a  condescending and discriminating  headline in plural!

I am not an Aussie but whose business is it where they are from and if they are fat?

if there is news, just report that without such headline and if there is a crime, let courts decide!

until then no one is guilty, only suspects except Carpenter who apparently had a warrant.

maybe a lawyer member can shed a light on this.

Edited by pattayadude

17 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

what a  condescending and discriminating  headline in plural!

I am not an Aussie but whose business is it where they are from and if they are fat?

if there is news, just report that without such headline and if there is a crime, let courts decide!

until then no one is guilty, only suspects except Carpenter who apparently had a warrant.

maybe a lawyer member can shed a light on this.

Well, I am not fat.

I am certainly glad they described it the way they did with disgust in the headlines.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, I am not fat.

I am certainly glad they described it the way they did with disgust in the headlines.

it doesn't matter..fat or/and Aussi.

what they have done may be despicable to some and  may or may not be against the law.

But mentioning their nationality  on a news headline may put the paper in trouble.

I don't know.Not a lawyer

Edited by pattayadude

obviously some individuals like this type of behaviour....I am of a differing view and think it reflects rather sadly on society when some think this is entertaining.

Just my opinion..as are opinions to the contrary being those of others. 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

it doesn't matter..fat or/and Aussi.

what they have done may be despicable to some and  may or may not be against the law.

But mentioning their nationality  on a news headline may put the paper in trouble.

I don't know.Not a lawyer

They told the truth so there will be no trouble at all.

Lies is what makes trouble.

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Maybe you need to get a correct prescription and watch the video again.

No need. I repeat, and so have others that have seen similar, it’s a normal night out in certain gogos. Not my cup of tea but I’m not gonna act all holy and claim I’ve never seen anything like it live before cos i have. Once was enough. 

Did you watch the whole video ? Did you see that ugly older woman laying under that fat Aussie closest to the camera ?  She looked drugged to me and desperate to get away.  What a disgusting bunch of Aussies.

• Like 1