Trouble in Pattaya - again: Mass brawl in Thailand’s family friendly resort

webfact

8 minutes ago, The manic said:

Who walk on the beach at night? Nobody but fools and cheap Charlie sex tourists. Try walking on the pavement. ....That's what it is there for.

No thanks, there's less chance of braking my ankle walking or jogging along the Beach side than the pavement across the road, and I'm a happily married man, not a fool, and certainly not a sex tourist.

Posts against forum rules have been removed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 1

I would guess that as none of the many Thai men near are remotely protective of the Thai "girl" struck by the foreigner they can see its a ladyboy ... who at the instant the video gets clear is getting threatening/aggressive before the one arab seems to strike out in self defence. They would be going to their girls aid big time.

Hey ho ....

There is a long conversation between video taker and the girl ? in the torn jeans. No Thai speakers able to translate ? .. I think she is saying we should not have been so horrible to them nice lads .. they only out for a morning stroll and breakfast, I jest ..sorry. 

6 hours ago, possum1931 said:

No thanks, there's less chance of braking my ankle walking or jogging along the Beach side than the pavement across the road, and I'm a happily married man, not a fool, and certainly not a sex tourist.

So what are you whining about that you have personally experienced?  Jogging at 3am on the beach? Sorry you are talking nonesense. Jogging on Beach Road pavement.  Nothing you say is real...a fantasy you have which on your own admittance you have never experienced. Do you walk on an urban  Beach at 3 am in your country?

Edited by The manic
  • Confused 1

Given the time, location, and yes participants seen in the tussle it is absolutely no surprise. Why Thailand picked a toilet to be its gem with so many other better and obvious choices is something only they will understand

On 6/21/2018 at 5:12 PM, The manic said:

Say no politely and you have no problem. London is much more violent than Pattaya. These are stupid stories and should stop.

"please take your hands out of my pockets and give my wallet back and if you could ask your friend to stop grabbing my cock" dont think it works like that in the real world

Edited by phycokiller
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

Middle East pretty much every country. North Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria. Oil & Gas. 

Same industry as me. We do get around that is for sure. Dont know about you but I wouldnt change it for anything

1 hour ago, phycokiller said:

"please take your hands out of my pockets and give my wallet back and if you could ask your friend to stop grabbing my cock" dont think it works like that in the real world

Well don't go there if you have so many bad experiences.  I have never had such experiences just been solicited and as with all offers of things I don't want I just say politely ' May ow cap'  most people who have trouble with LB on BR are arrogant and insulting and are aggressive. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

Middle East pretty much every country. North Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria. Oil & Gas. 

Me too. Libya, Saudi, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan , Iran. My knowledge of Islam and Arabs is based on experience not ideology or wishful thinking. 

On 6/22/2018 at 1:07 PM, The manic said:

Who walk on the beach at night? Nobody but fools and cheap Charlie sex tourists. Try walking on the pavement. ....That's what it is there for.

Can't walk on the pavement, it's full of hookers and ladyboys accosting you.

Much better to walk on the beach.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The manic said:

Well don't go there if you have so many bad experiences.  I have never had such experiences just been solicited and as with all offers of things I don't want I just say politely ' May ow cap'  most people who have trouble with LB on BR are arrogant and insulting and are aggressive. 

its an observation not an experience, if you stand in the right spots you can observe the gangs of ladyboy pickpocketers working every night. its nothing to do with people being insulting or arrogant, its to do with whats in your pockets and weather they can remove it

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, skorp13 said:

Given the time, location, and yes participants seen in the tussle it is absolutely no surprise. Why Thailand picked a toilet to be its gem with so many other better and obvious choices is something only they will understand

Thailand didn't pick Pattaya to be it's "gem". That was done by greedy people that think they can make a lotacash by putting lipstick on a pig.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thailand didn't pick Pattaya to be it's "gem". That was done by greedy people that think they can make a lotacash by putting lipstick on a pig.

Of course. I didn't mean that the people voted on it. I think most people got the idea though 555

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 6:49 PM, LongTimeLurker said:

Can't walk on the pavement, it's full of hookers and ladyboys accosting you.

Much better to walk on the beach.

The hookers stand quietly.  A few LBs are active. You exaggerate. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, phycokiller said:

its an observation not an experience, if you stand in the right spots you can observe the gangs of ladyboy pickpocketers working every night. its nothing to do with people being insulting or arrogant, its to do with whats in your pockets and weather they can remove it

So it never happened you. You are being morally outraged on behalf of other people about what you think you may have seen.  Get a life and spend your time more usefully than hanging around looking at ladyboys from a voyeuristic distance. Another happily married man

obsessed with Ladyboys! people like me and my friends  do not get hassled and deal with situations effectively with politeness are supposed to listen to your nonsense.  Check this link out to what happening in an international world family resort http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5880225/Teenager-16-face-injuries-attack-Exhibition-Park-Newcastle.html?ICO=most_read_module&mrn_rm=als1

Edited by The manic

46 minutes ago, The manic said:

So it never happened you. You are being morally outraged on behalf of other people about what you think you may have seen.  Get a life and spend your time more usefully than hanging around looking at ladyboys from a voyeuristic distance. Another happily married man

obsessed with Ladyboys! people like me and my friends  do not get hassled and deal with situations effectively with politeness are supposed to listen to your nonsense.  Check this link out to what happening in an international world family resort http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5880225/Teenager-16-face-injuries-attack-Exhibition-Park-Newcastle.html?ICO=most_read_module&mrn_rm=als1

where did I say I was morally outraged? where did I say I was married? where did I say Im obsessed with ladyboys? yes I spent a lot of time on beach road at night, yes I noted my surroundings, among other things I saw were several groups of ladyboys in the same spots every night attempting to pickpocket virtually every passer by, often successfully. just my personal opinion but I dont think a polite no will help you recover your wallet. its just an observation, Im sure they are lovely people. get over it, if you can

Edited by phycokiller

Just now, phycokiller said:

where did I say I was morally outraged? where did I say I was married? where did I say Im obsessed with ladyboys? yes I spent a lot of time on beach raod at night, yes I noted my surroundings, I saw several groups of ladyboys in the same spots every night attempting to pickpocket virtually every passer by, often successfully. no, I dont think a polite no will help you recover your wallet. its just an observation. get over it, if you can

I live here have few problems.  So you are not married  ? not happilly married but hang around places where you can look at LBs?  Get over your self and consider counselling...the sooner you go home the better...but stop peddling nonsense about which you no nothing. Your so called observations sound like blind prejudice to me. Are you insecure about your sexuality? Projecting self hate? There is a whole group of you on this forum...talking the same nocence...sorry if I confused you with the rest of judgemental, moralizing self haters, happily married or otherwise. 

26 minutes ago, The manic said:

I live here have few problems.  So you are not married  ? not happilly married but hang around places where you can look at LBs?  Get over your self and consider counselling...the sooner you go home the better...but stop peddling nonsense about which you no nothing. Your so called observations sound like blind prejudice to me. Are you insecure about your sexuality? Projecting self hate? There is a whole group of you on this forum...talking the same nocence...sorry if I confused you with the rest of judgemental, moralizing self haters, happily married or otherwise. 

all I said was I saw a couple of groups of ladyboys on beach road regularly pickpocketing people. what on earth does that have to do with my sexuality or prejudice or self hate or needing counseling. what does being married or not have to do with it? youve really lost me here.

Edited by phycokiller
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

all I said was I saw a couple of groups of ladyboys on beach road regularly pickpocketing people. w

How late is this ? 

I do my exercise on the stretch from N-Pattaya beach rd to Central often early evenings until 9 pm . Never seen any dangerous LB's , some hookers but they will not bother you. 

17 minutes ago, balo said:

How late is this ? 

I do my exercise on the stretch from N-Pattaya beach rd to Central often early evenings until 9 pm . Never seen any dangerous LB's , some hookers but they will not bother you. 

actually I havent been living there for a couple of years, but any time after dark, usually around the royal garden area. maybe the police eventually cleared them out. the hookers never bothered me, actually neither did the ladyboys but I saw them having a go at plenty of tourists

6 hours ago, balo said:

How late is this ? 

their more likely to be hanging around from central to walking street.