Take your pick! Miss Universe Thailand babes in bikini photo shoot!

rooster59

22 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Luvverly. No doubt someone knowledgeable on the subject will be claiming they've spotted a ladyboy among these lasses.  Cue the cheeky comments...............

Princess 8"  caught my eye .

No ratcatcher , they are all seriously georgeous .

2 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Anybody can and does talk about Religion / Thailand but as you noted you have a "rare commodity" in a wife who is the bread winner and big boobs. That already must be worth a few thousand posts for you.

But we can leave it here if you like -- I just thought that your having to mention that your wife is also the breadwinner in the context of 20-some year old Thai beauty pageant contestants was a bit gratuitous, even for you.

Had a cold for 3  days got nowt else to do? id  go out and give the staff I cant find a good  kicking if I was able

12 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

561000006479806.JPEG.125af38bd930ee64329b7b7ecc72f078a.jpg.bd10fe5faa64ebcd98dcec476f5e916e.jpg

This is the part of the contest where the emcee asks,  "OK, now for a serious question, any of you who were born as men, please raise your hands!"

The others are all answering. But the second from the left one can't quite decide whether to tell the truth or not, so her/his hand is halfway between "yes" and "no".   :tongue:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, happy chappie said:

All of this is nothing new to me.when I put my beer goggles on they are all this beautiful.

It's part of growing up. Isn't it amazing that all girls seem to be very sexy after XXX beers the night before? No makeup, no push-ups, and beauty pure? Oh no, how do I make her go after she made me come? Life lesson learned. 

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This is the part of the contest where the emcee asks,  "OK, now for a serious question, any of you who were born as men, please raise your hands!"

The others are all answering. But the second from the left one can't quite decide whether to tell the truth or not, so her/his hand is halfway between "yes" and "no".   :tongue:

Fake boobs are much better than fake prime ministers. 

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

It's part of growing up. Isn't it amazing that all girls seem to be very sexy after XXX beers the night before? No makeup, no push-ups, and beauty pure? Oh no, how do I make her go after she made me come? Life lesson learned. 

That's bits easy......wake up darling,your tuk tuk is waiting downstairs and don't forget anything as I leave Thailand today.dont have that problem anymore as I'm happily married to a nice mature woman.oh but the memories are still there and there's nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping as I call it.

Oh dear !...just saw this magic thread !!..just look at those hotties !!...all of them !!..I would definately provide rented hospitality for a new one,  each day of the week...in fact one for sunrise and another for sunset !!!....and then get a full heart and BP check-up naturally !! :w00t:

p.s. if would be appreciated to tell us the places where these hotties plan to hang out and party:intheclub::crazy:<-- me

Edited by observer90210