webfact

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It's very dangerous for the wife,girlfriend of a Thai man to break

up with them,they just cannot seem to comprehend that their

partners do not want to be with them any longer,then rejection

takes over and they cannot control themselves,if she's not with

me, no one else will have her.

regards worgeordie

My only complaint with your daily comments is your consistent vitriol focus on Thais and Thailand. Why do you and others do that?  If your comments were true no one in their right mind would live here and Thailand would be occupied by only Thais. 

Men of every nationality including yours kill their girlfriend and wives in a fit of passion and anger and have for over 5,000 years.  Women also.  Happens every day somewhere in the world.  Love and anger are powerful drugs. Your anger toward Thais is sad man sad. Give it a break.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

My only complaint with your daily comments is your consistent vitriol focus on Thais and Thailand. Why do you and others do that?  If your comments were true no one in their right mind would live here and Thailand would be occupied by only Thais. 

Men of every nationality including yours kill their girlfriend and wives in a fit of passion and anger and have for over 5,000 years.  Women also.  Happens every day somewhere in the world.  Love and anger are powerful drugs. Your anger toward Thais is sad man sad. Give it a break.  

This is a Thai forum mostly about Thailand,the woman was killed by her Thai Ex.

I have freedom of speech to comment on this post,maybe just for you ThaiVisa

should stop posting negative ?,but true articles about what is happening here in

Thailand on a daily basis.

I am not naive enough not to know the same kind of things are happening all

around the World,especially South Asia with the throwing of acid at women.Etc

etc. no anger from me just making comments ,like them are not.

regards worgeordie

• Like 2

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

seems to me he had an hour time to premeditate the murder...  

..exactly 'pre-meditation' is all about planning and preparing..nothing about weapons/instruments being available...RIP young woman.

Edited by tandor

This is not only a matter of loose face this is a matter of the crazy pill one more reason i think they should legalize weed so the step to hard drugs isnt taken so fast . I rather have a hundred people who smoke weed then 10 very drunk unbehaving or 1 crazy pill user . Back to topic , death penalty for sure fore this low life scum and if my choise not by needle but let the father get his hands on him with a surgical knife thousands of small cuts and let him bleed out and when he,s bled out still smash his scull with the same hammer that he used to kill his doughter 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Just because others arent so bloodthirsty gives you no right to sneer and label

What if it was your brother or son or grandson accused of the same? You would forego any notion of clemency?

Then spot the bleeding heart.

People like you used to attend public executions in the old days. It must be great knowing you are infallible

I suppose you would have also tried to get Myra Hindley out of jail as well? The guy deserves to to be executed. Maybe it isnt a well known fact but laws are to protect the majority of people, it isnt to favour criminals.

Edited by upu2
  • Like 2

How the police cannot charge him with premeditated murder fails me completely. We all know that generally speaking the police are worse than the criminals in Thailand, but this guy pre-planned all of this, she tried to talk to him at his lunch-time and he ignored what she was saying to him, then he sits around for an hour after the first hammer blows waiting to finish her off when she starts to come around, evil, calculating and deserving of whatever comes to him. As to the police, well just truly useless and once again only interested in ridiculous re-enactments to get themselves in the public eye.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

And it's a story that gets repeated here over and over and over again -- when the women's dead bodies are ultimately found, and the ex-boyfriends are arrested (or they kill themselves in the process).

BTW, the original wounding attack may not have been premeditated. But the subsequent attacks that actually killed the woman hours later surely, clearly were, as was his subsequent mutilation and disposal of the body, and efforts to draw attention away from him as a suspect.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

5 hours ago, Radar501 said:

The Seven Stages of Grieving a Breakup (Thai  Females)

1. Desperate for answers

2. Denial

3. Bargaining

4. Relapse

5. Anger

6. Initial acceptance

7. Redirected hope

The One Stage of Grieving a Breakup (Thai Males)

1. Revenge

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

WOW!

Thailand sure is a dangerous place, as this type of dastardly crimes happen here. Thank you for the heads up, which is very useful when visiting TH. I guess there are very few foreigners living in TH or wanting to live in such a dangerous and primitive country! Very soon TH will have only100% Thai people.

Edit

Never heard of a spouse killing another in a gruesome manner any where else on this planet - for whatever reason! In fact, these should be published in all 'guides for travelers visiting Thailand'  for their protection! Very valuable information indeed!

Edited by ravip
add

2 minutes ago, Ginner said:

I always thought the death penalty was used as a deterrent/ Yet it doesn't seem to deter them that would kill. 

Maybe it does up to a certain extent. But in an imperfect world it is difficult to find 100 % success, I guess.

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

A fine example of a man needing  the needle in his arm, and now let all the bleeding heart howl otherwise... 

Needle ?
A hammer on his forehead!
Wait until he hopefully opens his eyes again, then swing the hammer again until...
RIP poor girl.

10 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

His ability to function somewhat normally while carrying this out suggest the actions of a total psycho.

A total psycho being, I presume, a person with mental health problems. Now anyone can develop mental health problems, even you or members of your family. Do you not think we should try and find a way, as a society, to treat or contain such people? I would bet my bottom dollar that this guys deficiencies were known, but off course treatment was probably not offered with these tragic consequences. Just trying to get you to see this from another perspective and not asking you to agree with me.

Court appearance on Tuesday for suspect in body butchering case

By Jessada Chantharak 
The Nation

n2.jpeg

Police have set up a committee to investigate the case in which a 36-year-old man is accused of killing and dismembering his 24-year-old ex-girlfriend as they prepare to bring him for his first court appearance.

Police are expected to bring suspect Thanakrit Prakob to court on Tuesday morning for his first 12-day detention application so that he can be further interrogated, said Metropolitan Police Area 3 deputy chief Pol Colonel Charnwit Phumpho.

Thanakrit is so far facing charges of murder and destroying a body to conceal a crime, Charnwit said. The suspect has insisted that he had not planned to murder his ex-girlfriend.

Thanakrit has shown signs of severe stress – refusing to eat and sleep – during his detention in the precinct’s jail, Charnwit said. The suspect testified coherently during his initial interview with police and is not being considered mentally disturbed, he said.

Police have learned that the native of the southern province of Satun at a young age lost his mother and his father passed away when he was 20, Charnwit said. Married six years ago, Thanakrit’s pregnant wife died along with the twin foetuses from a complication after a dog bite.

Police contacted his relatives in Satun but none wanted to have anything to do with this case, Charnwit said.

Thanakrit has reportedly confessed to killing Lakkhana Kamlangkeng, his former live-in girlfriend of two years, when she went to his apartment room on June 12 to collect her things following their April break-up. He told police he struck the Roi Et woman’s head with a hammer during an argument and, when she regained consciousness an hour later, struck Lakkhana’s head another 3 or 4 times until she was dead.

He left her body in his room for a day before dismembering it the following night to dispose of in an attempt to conceal the crime.

He posted about the news of the body’s discovery on his Facebook page to ward off suspicion.

Lakkhana’s dismembered body parts were found at an overgrown roadside spot on a remote road in Bangkok’s Klong Samwa district late last Friday.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30348569

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-06-25

6 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

This is not only a matter of loose face this is a matter of the crazy pill one more reason i think they should legalize weed so the step to hard drugs isnt taken so fast . I rather have a hundred people who smoke weed then 10 very drunk unbehaving or 1 crazy pill user . Back to topic , death penalty for sure fore this low life scum and if my choise not by needle but let the father get his hands on him with a surgical knife thousands of small cuts and let him bleed out and when he,s bled out still smash his scull with the same hammer that he used to kill his doughter 

Its good to see you have such a good understanding as regards what is being discussed here

• Haha 1

Wow... 4 pages of posts of like "Whats wrong with ppl there", "whats wrong in Thailand" etcetc. (with a few exceptions) And 4 pages of posts from farangs who want to do the same to the guy, cut his arms, let him bleed out and whatnot.... Sometimes its very hard to not loose faith in humanity... ranting over something that they do the very moment (or "want to do") is beyond me...

Now let me ask you: Whats wrong with you?

Edited by Saenchai

12 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Just because others arent so bloodthirsty gives you no right to sneer and label

What if it was your brother or son or grandson accused of the same? You would forego any notion of clemency?

Then spot the bleeding heart.

People like you used to attend public executions in the old days. It must be great knowing you are infallible

Let me ask you Mr Expatthailover.

What if it was your daughter or sister or even your granddaughter, would you give clemency to the person that brutally murdered and dismemberment of the body of one of your family members?

People like you are pathetic and would prefer your own families murderer to be set free to kill again while you hide your head in the sand. What a disgrace as a human

5 hours ago, ianf said:

A total psycho being, I presume, a person with mental health problems. Now anyone can develop mental health problems, even you or members of your family. Do you not think we should try and find a way, as a society, to treat or contain such people? I would bet my bottom dollar that this guys deficiencies were known, but off course treatment was probably not offered with these tragic consequences. Just trying to get you to see this from another perspective and not asking you to agree with me.

Sure, though psycho is an informal expression that doesn't always mean the same thing as psychopath... in fact the subsequent Nation article after your post confirms they consider him not to be mentally ill. In using the term, I'm talking about the level of evil in someone that would allow them to go to work and hatch a facebook alibi after having just chopped up their ex-girlfriend. 

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Same in the west 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, upu2 said:

Maybe it isnt a well known fact but laws are to protect the majority of people, it isnt to favour criminals.

YES, now days in certain countries it seems the legal system forgets about the victim and their families and just focuses on the perpetrator and how sad it is that they turned out the way they did, and how it's all societies fault, blah, blah, blah. 

And to Ginner: I agree it's proven that the death penalty is not a deterrent.....but it stops THAT murderer from killing any more innocent victims in society, or his fellow inmates in prison--just in case death penalty opponents wanted to tell me that life in prison accomplishes the same thing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ross163103 said:

YES, now days in certain countries it seems the legal system forgets about the victim and their families and just focuses on the perpetrator and how sad it is that they turned out the way they did, and how it's all societies fault, blah, blah, blah. 

And to Ginner: I agree it's proven that the death penalty is not a deterrent.....but it stops THAT murderer from killing any more innocent victims in society, or his fellow inmates in prison--just in case death penalty opponents wanted to tell me that life in prison accomplishes the same thing.

It wont deter the dedicated murderer for sure but it probably will if the person is at the line between murder and not to murder. Unfortunately there are no statistics that show how many people have come close to committing a murder but stopped when they considered the consequences

Classic case of Keegong. Woman cheats on lover - double relationships - boyfriend can't get over it. Love turned hate; he knocks her and tries to conceal his act.

Husband, boyfriend, girlfriend relationships, everyone does it with everybody. Sanook turns sour.

TIT classic

Where cheating is part of life such tragic ends are sometimes unavoidable.