Liam Gallagher fans slam 'ignorant' singer after he calls late Queen icon Freddie Mercury a 'goofy c***'

snoop1130

14 hours ago, chippendale said:

Oasis: dreary pub rock for mouth-breathing oiks, pasty-faced hooligans and tattooed fatties.

I think they managed to not make a single song I liked. Even Alice Cooper and Freddy made something I liked. Even stranger, the Spice Gurls managed one that I really like, despite loathing every other thing they put out ( I was really, really happy when they sacked their manager and promptly vanished from making songs I had to hear on the radio.

On 6/26/2018 at 12:35 PM, chippendale said:

Oasis: dreary pub rock for mouth-breathing oiks, pasty-faced hooligans and tattooed fatties.

You mean the english? Why not just come out and say it?

• Haha 1

Liam is a self-made parody of a Manchester bad boy - Similar to Ali G or Alan Partridge, but not so funny.

His remark has gained him a few moments of attention, as intended.

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

Oscar Wilde

• Like 1

On June 26, 2018 at 9:59 AM, HooHaa said:

Seems this topic is an excellent indicator or who on thai visa is or isnt a complete curmudgeon.

I have no love for liam Gallagher, but to not know who he is means you have pretty much managed to miss the last 2.5+ decades

Having been living in California for those decades this guy means virtually nothing to me......all I remember is him mouthing off before and getting into a feud with his brother......not a name to remember otherwise. Also doesn't sound very bright, maybe to many drugs.....I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...