Chiang Rai: Rescuers make progress on day seven

rooster59

Don't read much do you. The Aussie divers swam today and made more progress than any other period and have made it to the chamber with Pattaya Beach. Should be news shortly. You just regurgitate the same shit over and over. You know absolutely nothing of whats going on except repeating the same rubbish until you actually believe it.
Blah blah blah. Talk is cheap.. Why hasn't the white skin Boys not rescued them!!

Result is big fat Zero! Everyone running around like headless chickens

Get them out! They have done nothing but create chaos!!!

9 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

Don't read much do you. The Aussie divers swam today and made more progress than any other period and have made it to the chamber with Pattaya Beach. Should be news shortly. You just regurgitate the same shit over and over. You know absolutely nothing of whats going on except repeating the same rubbish until you actually believe it.

Why so nasty? Your messages are somewhat incoherent which leads me to believe you might have overlooked your meds.

I have read every word relevant to this rescue and draw my own opinions. Thanks much.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

Blah blah blah. Talk is cheap.. Why hasn't the white skin Boys not rescued them!!

Result is big fat Zero! Everyone running around like headless chickens

Get them out! They have done nothing but create chaos!!!

You must be as dumb as the guy who said this was a 50 man Job.

It's a monster, it's like 10km long it's got all kinds of trails. They have had to drill into rock without causing damage to structures and pump out water. It is not a toilet it's a cave filled with water. The ambulances on scene are not specifically for the children but anyone who needs them as the rescue operation may yield casualties of their own. A week ago they were talking about having to wait a week for the water to clear. Clearly someone high up kicked off and put every available piece of man power into action and then sought  international help. I hope these guys are foundoing safe and sound. Be a great film too.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, neeray said:

Why so nasty? Your messages are somewhat incoherent which leads me to believe you might have overlooked your meds.

I have read every word relevant to this rescue and draw my own opinions. Thanks much.

I never addressed you sir. I believe my post is quite coherent. What exactly is it you don't understand?

3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

What a bunch of negative, ignorant losers in here.  Sone of you guys needs to Grab your tampon box.  I think everything is going to turn out ok. I plan to be there to celebrate.  It's obvious most of you are not divers. Cave diving is a separate skill.   Basically your blind, going against current and margins of safety are greatly reduced. There is no emergency slow accent available.  You have to figure you can only use 1/3 of your air going in.  Luckily they found some staging area so divers can stock extra tanks deeper in and another team can advance from there.  How to provide sleeping and food and air in these forward chambers?  Just think about that.  It's not easy.  This cave system is quite lengthy.  Im thinking some of your bar stool brothers can't walk that far on s good day. As for the team. 

A team like this with a coach can make it. They won't starve by now and I doubt if they separated. My concern is exposure..  I'm assuming these were pretty lean kids. Let's hope they found a good air pocket and relatively dry place to hunker down. 

Let's just focus on finding them and giving them food and warmth.  Getting them out may have to wait for the water level to drop.  

Now let's talk about how big of a celebration were going to make it!!!

Yeah maybe, but in truth based on what we actually KNOW about where they are and what happened to them (close to nothing) your POV sounds rather DELUSIONAL. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah maybe, but in truth based on what we actually KNOW about where they are and what happened to them (close to nothing) your POV sounds rather DELUSIONAL. 

Seems the most recent news is upbeat and the teamwork is coming together. Don't understand the barstool crowd putting on a negative spin while at the same time those heroically pushing forward express no doubts they will find the Wild Boars alive. I think I will put my faith in those risking all to find these kids rather than a few miserable individuals forecasting death with little or no basis for their opinion. If the kids made it to high ground in the early hours I believe they have several things in their favor. Exposure should not be that much risk as it is relatively warm and as a group they can huddle to conserve heat.  They have water that is flowing, may make them sick but survivable. Lack of food should not be an issue for at least a month possibly two. They are young and strong and have their coach they respect as a leader to hopefully keep them focused. In addition they have the support of hundreds doing the very best they can to bring them home as soon as possible. No rescue mission runs perfect but there seems to be no quit in this group which is more than I can say for a group on TV.

Most recent report I could find. Don't find a lot of negativity there and I don't see any upside for the Governor to be blowing smoke. Have at it doomsday squad, spin it. 

The teams that swam Sunday included the SEALs, Australian divers and rescuers from the Thai city of Ayutthaya.

The effort had rebounded from earlier Sunday, when it appeared divers were making little progress.

"Today we made good progress, and it was a positive improvement, very positive," Chiang Rai Gov. Narongsak Osatanakorn told reporters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, neeray said:

Holy M F.  What an attitude. You show real team spirit (not). Your leadership approach reminds me very much of that buffoon who is temporarily trying to run America in an isolationist manner and is thoroughly making a mess of the world.

To all the countries who have contributed expertise and technical equipment/knowhow to this rescue, I salute the TEAM WORLD effort. Go team go.

( very much of that buffoon )  Mr Neeray kindly keep your bias opinions to your self. this is not a political post for liberal snowflakes...furthermore i strongly offended reject your abusive remarks of my president...You got that !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAZZDOG said:

which is more than I can say for a group on TV.

"...which is more than I can say for a group few on TV."

Most are holding out hope that the kids will be rescued. The onlookers can be excused feeling that time is running out, but the rescuers do not and must not let their hopes be diminished.

Maybe a "farang" basher or two need to be wacked around their collective heads i.e. 'the great white hopes have nil results to show" (or words to that effect).

• Like 2

You must be one desperate self esteem lacking individual to see the sad predicament of these children  as an opportunity to garner attention for yourself on an internet forum, and negative attention at that.

Hang your head in shame man.
Oh please get a tissue and have a good cry... There you go better now?

My post was addressing the thai bashers. Yep the ones crowing about there superior skin color gives them magical powers.

Well that didn't work out to well!. All of this begging to get every international team out there because big bwana will fix it is now OFFICIALLY completely BS!
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

Oh please get a tissue and have a good cry... There you go better now?

My post was addressing the thai bashers. Yep the ones crowing about there superior skin color gives them magical powers.

Well that didn't work out to well!. All of this begging to get every international team out there because big bwana will fix it is now OFFICIALLY completely BS!

BASH! WHACK!

Edited by lvr181
Additional wording

12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You and a few others should stop your pathetic bickering.

The only thing that matters is getting them poor boys out alive.

Why are s many posters are only interested in point scoring is beyond me.

Why? EGO.

Getting them out alive is another story...

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

So from what i've read the only news is that the Assie team reached the Pattaya Beach cave 

Anything to add if known

I would imagine if indeed the kids sought shelter there news is forthcoming because the issue getting through the currents is diminished if I understand correctly. 

50 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

PLEASE keep religion out of it.

BTW - I am neither Christian, Buddhist or Muslim.

I have no use for religion.  However, there are such things as faith, hope and sympathy that serve a human purpose, no matter the outcome.  Be gentle.

12 hours ago, BangkokSausage said:

Are you living in a cave yourself?

Facts!

Useless 1st world teams have produced zero results!
Wake up!

So produce the facts that prove that they are useless.

If you are so smart and clever why don't you go up there and put your money where your mouth is and do something about it.

Why - stupid, miserable pathetic individuals, nothing better to do, always have to be right, and that's just a few points of why. 
And you come in on the attack.. Oh the irony!
It's not bickering. People have strong feelings about how this is going. It's a forum. Deal with it. The common denominator is WE ALL want them out yesterday.