Jennifer Aniston ‘dating again’ five months after Justin Theroux split

snoop1130

Jennifer Aniston ‘dating again’ five months after Justin Theroux split

By SAFEEYAH KAZI

jenniferaniston1602v2-0.jpg

Back on the scene: Aniston is reportedly dating again ( Getty Images )

Jennifer Aniston is reportedly dating again five months after her split from husband Justin Theroux.

The news comes after Theroux, 46, was spotted out with Petra Collins, 25, and Oscar-winner Emma Stone, 29 earlier this year.

The We’re the Millers actress has reportedly also started dating again, according to Us Weekly.

A source told the publication that two men have been competing for the 49-year-old actress’ attention.

Full Story: https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/jennifer-aniston-dating-again-five-months-after-justin-theroux-split-a3878426.html

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/21/2018 at 2:45 PM, spidermike007 said:

Who on earth cares? She is such a "non factor". And did you get a good look at her? Other than her money, why would a man want to date her?

I would......and im picky.....might be because she has a bit more class than the village girls you run around with..

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I would......and im picky.....might be because she has a bit more class than the village girls you run around with..

But think of how much more fun those village girls are, than the high maintenance. older, sort of worn out bitchy gal you chose. LOL.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Her hair job and boob job,  do deserve some attention !...(but hopefully she can decently attend to say other more bending "jobs" as well )  :crazy:.....

....... but not to worry...I have pumped worse looking ladies then her  and was real pleased,  as I had a great time ?

Edited by observer90210

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

But think of how much more fun those village girls are, than the high maintenance. older, sort of worn out bitchy gal you chose. LOL.

Well to start with I recon you can actually have a conversation with Jen that wont include facebook iPhone and  buffalos she no doubt would be up with most of the current news, Thai women know next to nothing outside of a shopping centre and  mock Japanese restaurant, they even think that they serve real Japanese food in them...

I did have a TGF who actually read fashion magazines and she was a manager, thats where it stoped, yes I like it light and brezzie sometimes I like to be able to have a conversation too....