Retirement paperwork requirement Bangkok Immigration

Am I correct that at 56, I only need the following:

• Passport with OA Visa
  • Income Form from US Embassy signed yesterday by Notary and Seal from Embassy
  • One Photo for TM7
  • copy of passport pages

Is it that simple?

Screenshot of ScreenFloat (7-6-18, 13-31-44).jpg

Edited by TonyClifton

Basically yes at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

You will also need proof of your address.

I assume you will be extending the last one year entry from your OA visa during the last 45 days of it.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you will be extending the last one year entry from your OA visa during the last 45 days of it.

My current extension is good until the 15th of this month.  

What do I need for a proof of address? I rent.  A copy of my lease?  My lease is in English, not Thai.

Edited by TonyClifton

arrival/departure card, plus TM7 should be 2 sided with all paperwork pages with your signature. At Chaeng Wattana they have never asked me for proof of residence but they can, I always take my rental agreement and a copy of two or three utility bills plus a Google map printout showing my building location.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Reading your post it appeared you were applying for your first extension.

Yes.  I entered 1 week before the expiration of my OA visa. I am here based on the original multiple entry OA.  I made two entries on that visa.

3 hours ago, BobTH said:

arrival/departure card, plus TM7 should be 2 sided with all paperwork pages with your signature. At Chaeng Wattana they have never asked me for proof of residence but they can, I always take my rental agreement and a copy of two or three utility bills plus a Google map printout showing my building location.

My electric bills are in the condo owner's name but I can easily show I've been paying them for the last 2 years.

I've never been asked for proof of my address at CW be it for the first extension from my initial O Visa or any of my subsequent extensions based on retirement, other that writing it on the application form, have taken proof with me but it's never been needed.

11 hours ago, thuisinthailand said:

For how long does your passport has to be valid at the time of the (first) extension? Is 13 months enough, or does it have to be, say, 18 months?

There is no minimum amount of validity remaining on your passport to do the application but if your passport has less than 12 months of validity they will only to issue the extension to the date it expires.

I was in and out in 25 minutes.  Arrived at 2:30 PM done at 3:00 PM. Picked up my number ticket, went downstairs to take a passport photo and when I got upstairs they were calling my number.  Five minutes later I was leaving.  No questions.  You live _________ now?  Yes. Ok.  Sign here.  Never asked for proof of anything.  Just did a quick calculation on the monthly number and that was it.  The quickest I have ever gotten in and out of Bangkok Immigration.