Tham Luang cave rescue mission head ‘has final say on evacuation timing’

webfact

Rescue mission head ‘has final say on evacuation timing’

By The Nation

6012878e0e30db67f1e4a834ff651eb5.jpg

FILE photo

Interior Minister General Anupong Paochinda said the head of the rescue mission will have the final say on the timing to evacuate the 9 footballers still stranded in the Tham Luang cave.

Anupong said he had been informed that the rescue mission held a meeting to evaluate the situation on Monday morning to plan the next round of evacuation.

He said the mission must be given the full authority to make its own decision regarding timing because diving into the cave needed time and it would also need preparation of equipment, such as placing oxygen tanks at various spots.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30349630

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-09
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAG said:

This "suit" sitting in his plush leather chair seems to be doing just that - letting the experts on the ground get on with it.

Much to my surprise I must admit - but credit where it is due...

He's just there to make official announcements, it seems. There was a lot of confusion in the media yesterday about home many kids got out of the cave. It was the mayor who gave the official announcement. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Interior Minister General Anupong Paochinda said the head of the rescue mission will have the final say

good. That means you and all the other politicians/military generals/police generals can stay out of the way now...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Good job , but still one confusing question [emoji23] why making 13 boys heroes ? I think these 13 boys are lucky only get back alive .
Real heroes who rescue them .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect